1. Melissa Luznicky Garrett
    October 14, 2011 @ 6:44 pm

First off . . . THANK YOU for saying I look young (I don’t care that you qualified it as my being too young to have eight children, all I heard was the “young” part!).

Secondly, THANK YOU for spotlighting me here!! I hope you and yours will come for a visit and decide to hang out for a while. 😀

October 14, 2011 @ 10:24 pm

LOL…you’re welcome. And I was happy to do it. Not sure exactly how many ‘yours’ I have at the moment, but I’m working on it. I, for sure, will be visiting yours blog regularly. And hoping that my brain is creative enough to get something ready for the writing challenge. Just out of curiosity, what are orange things on the tray? They look about the size of orange halves, but they look too orange. 🙂

• Melissa Luznicky Garrett
        October 14, 2011 @ 10:38 pm

I’m really not sure what those are. LOL! I said to a friend today, “Why the heck did I choose that picture?!” Whatever it is . . . it looks quite gross. 😉

October 14, 2011 @ 11:03 pm

I am REALLY glad to hear that, lol. I’ve come up with a few ideas for the challenge, but they all pretty much involve mentioning the unappetizing relish tray. And then I thought maybe I shouldn’t because it might be a family favorite or something. I know we like some things that could look pretty disgusting to people who don’t know what they are (most notably ‘bean dip,’ which is one of my son’s very favorite meals). 🙂

2. Suma Subramaniam
    October 14, 2011 @ 8:15 pm

Ooh five four legged friends sounds even more inspiring. I have 3 and they are just the best things in the world. Thanks for sharing Mellisa’s blog. I will look it up.

October 14, 2011 @ 10:27 pm

Glad you liked it, Suma! And I hope you do check Melissa’s blog out. And maybe consider joining the writing challenge. It looks like a lot of fun. Glad to hear you like animals, too. We have five cats and two dogs living in my zoo. 🙂