1. Edgar Danmer
    November 16, 2011 @ 5:40 am

Very funny. Love the title of the post. Got my attention. I do like the mischief in your writing.

November 16, 2011 @ 11:36 am

Glad you enjoyed it, Edgar. I try to see the humorous side of life whenever I can (which is most of the time). Although it DID take me awhile before I could with that situation. 🙂

2. Karen Pokras Toz
    November 16, 2011 @ 9:23 am

So freaking funny! I think all of my teenage years were my most embarrassing teenage moments. I had this weird hair cut that was short & curly – the front hung all the way down & covered one eye completely. One side was cut high over my ear, but the other side was close to my chin – can we say 80’s???

3. Kristy K. James
    November 16, 2011 @ 11:43 am

LOL…you need to post a picture of that, Karen! About as quickly as I will post some of mine from the 80’s…when I kept trying curly perms. It took several before I gave in and admitted I just have too much hair for that style (which has a startling resemblance to the Bozo the Clown style, just not orange).

And yes, teenage years for girls are always one embarrassing moment after another. Everything is so magnified. And it doesn’t help that we all seemed to be inclined toward the dramatic either. 🙂

4. timlobrien
    November 17, 2011 @ 2:21 pm

I guess I’m reading your blogs in my emails in backwards order. The last one had me in tears of sadness, this one in tears of laughter. My brothers pulled the same stunt on my sister and announced to the world who she had a crush on. Remember, revenge is sweet!

5. Kristy K. James
    November 17, 2011 @ 4:43 pm

I’m glad you read the second one then. I’d much rather make people laugh. I’m also glad that I’m not the only girl humiliated by her brothers (or in my case brother and three cousins) with diary secrets! I’ll have to give that revenge some thought, lol. Probably in a book though. It’s more fun to make a character suffer because you can be a lot meaner then. 🙂

6. Diane Capri (@DianeCapri)
    November 18, 2011 @ 2:30 pm

Yiyiyiyiyiyi. The things we remember as tragedy at that age! (And for the right price, I’ll never, ever call you Krispy —)

November 18, 2011 @ 4:20 pm

For the right price, hmm? LOL…I may take you up on that. If I thought my brother-in-law could be bribed, I’d pay him off, too. 🙂

7. Contemptible Culinary Calamities | Kristy K. James
    December 2, 2011 @ 12:41 am

[…] back when, in much the same way bakery cakes were few and far between (remember The Worst Birthday Ever?), so it was with take-out pizzas.  We didn’t get them very often so, of course, it was high […]