1. asraidevin
    November 18, 2011 @ 9:45 pm

Okay the best thing about this is that you filed it under romance.

Too funny. Oh what a weekend.

2. Kristy K. James
    November 18, 2011 @ 10:15 pm

LOL! Well, it COULD be romantic…with the right guy, I suppose. I mean, if you compare it to things like remodeling outhouses, or having to clean up roadkill, it’s better than those things for an interesting date idea. Probably not a first date though, cause that would likely be the last date, too. 🙂

3. Shelly Immel
    November 20, 2011 @ 12:48 am

As one who has “pilled” a cat (same process as you described but w/o stains–except for human blood), I had to laugh while I read this. It’s funny because it’s true, all true! (And because you filed it under Romance.)

November 20, 2011 @ 1:13 am

LOL…I file all my posts under Romance. Not sure why, I think it’s something I read…or I just don’t think about it.

As far as Sophie goes…only pet friendly plants are allowed in now. Not that they last long…but I sure don’t want to have to deal with the charcoal again! 🙂

November 21, 2011 @ 4:47 am

That’s funny. The first thing I noticed was that it was filed under romance. Then I proceeded to bust a gut! That was a great video Kristy. LMAO

5. Kristy K. James
    November 21, 2011 @ 5:05 am

Well…hmm. LOL…I guess I’m going to have to research tags. I even filed the posts about my septic tank curse under ‘Romance.’ (And trust me, even with the right guy, there’s NOTHING romantic about that)

Glad you liked the video. I especially love the cat that zooms off the bed right into the wall…and the expression on the baby’s face after he got his ears boxed. Poor thing. 🙂