1. breeanaputtroff
    November 25, 2011 @ 12:36 am

I will be hiding, no question. 🙂 I have no real love of shopping in the first place (another freak of nature here, I guess), and the idea of crowds … well… here I am. 🙂

2. Kristy K. James
    November 25, 2011 @ 1:04 am

Glad I’m not alone! I’ve been stunned by the posts from family and friends on FB the past day or so. SO many people looking forward to it and all I can think is WHY???!!! LOL…I’d rather pay full price than stand in the checkout line for half the day.

I will have to make one trip tomorrow though. Unfortunately the well water in my area is awful, even with softener salt, so my pets (as well as the humans) drink bottled water. Sure wish I hadn’t been so distracted the past couple of days, but I have two 5 gallon jugs that have to be filled up. It’s either that or start breaking into my 20 ouncers…and Jack can drink two or three of those in one shot. And that’s just Jack. 🙂

• breeanaputtroff
      November 25, 2011 @ 1:33 am

I would so rather pay full price than fight crowds and stand in huge lines. Not to mention, most of the deals I’d probably pick up on if I went out are things I don’t actually *need,* and would never be buying if they were full price.
      I do check out deals online sometimes… if you can ship it to my house for free, I’ll take your deal, LOL.
      Bummer about having to go out tomorrow. Hope you can fill them someplace simple — when I fill mine (which, yay moving… the water here is tolerable with just a filter, so I haven’t had to fill mine too much) I do it at Natural Grocers, which is not a store that participates in Black Friday, LOL. I will stop by there tomorrow if I need anything. 🙂

November 25, 2011 @ 1:42 am

Oh I wish there was a health food store close by! But I’d have to drive about twenty-five miles to get to the one I go to, so I’ll just do the local thing and hope I can get there while all the ‘real’ shoppers are taking a lunch break!

I love shopping online…and think Amazon is the best thing since hand sanitizer! Even if I have to pay shipping, lol.

3. Elisa
    November 25, 2011 @ 11:20 am

I’m glad I’m not alone too LOL! I’m hiding as well.

P. S. You won a free e-copy of my book through the blogfest. You can e-mail me here: ecboutique05@gmail.com
    for more info about that.

4. Kristy K. James
    November 25, 2011 @ 11:27 am

So there are more of us than I realized. Yay! We need to start a club or something…’Blacklisting Black Friday.’ 🙂

Cool about the book, thanks! I’ll send an email now. 🙂

5. susielindau
    November 25, 2011 @ 9:41 pm

I am so proud of myself! I have not stepped inside a store yet!! My daughter did and said that for the most part it wasn’t worth it~
    Great post!

November 25, 2011 @ 11:01 pm

Thanks! And I wish I could say the same, Susie, but I went at the dinner hour instead and it really wasn’t too bad. Pretty much in and out. Just had to deal with the increase in rudeness that goes hand-in-hand with the holiday season. People blocking aisles, going in the out door and expecting you to get out of their way, etc…