1. Kristy K. James...Living, Loving, Laughing
    December 29, 2011 @ 2:12 am

Yeah, I’m reading it with disappointment, too. Especially since he just excels at living down to my expectations of him. Hopefully one day soon she’ll figure it out and realize that she deserves SO much more than this. But what can you tell a young girl in love? Not much. 🙂

2. Shelly Immel
    December 29, 2011 @ 1:34 am

Here I thought we were going to get a preview of your daughter’s-ex-boyfriend septic tank scene. But I suppose you can’t write that now that they’re dating again (she says with disappointment). 🙂

3. Kristy K. James...Living, Loving, Laughing
    December 26, 2011 @ 2:19 pm

Good point about Brad Pitt. But some last names should be banned. My mom went to school with a girl with the last name Wormnest (she swears it’s true), and that when she was growing up some guy went to court to change his last name, which was Pigg…because his sons were teased mercilessly (the 3 little Pigg’s). Then there was the day we both got quite a giggle over a radio announcer talking about some guy in Michigan politics named Richard Wiener. Care to bet HE went by Richard?

In case anyone is wondering, I’m NOT being mean about last names. I just live in the world and know what people are like. And some things just invite trouble.

4. Emma Burcart
    December 26, 2011 @ 1:22 pm

What a bad name! Although his parents probably did the best they could by naming him Thomas. It’s not like they named him Stinky, or anything. I mean, really, with the right first name you can get away with a bad last name. Just look at Brad Pitt. Would he be famous if his parents had named him Harry? There was a professor at my University named Dick Schmuck. And he didn’t go by Richard. Go figure.

5. Kristy K. James...Living, Loving, Laughing
    December 26, 2011 @ 2:28 am

Glad you enjoyed it, Louise. I’ve wondered, off and on since I posted it, if I might wake up in the morning thinking…hmm…should have tried a little harder for another subject. But I just watched that video again and thought it was just as funny as the first time I saw it. It’s staying. 🙂

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too. Sweet dreams.

December 26, 2011 @ 2:02 am

I’ts just midnight here in the mountain zone, so you made your deadline here, Kristy. I nearly spewed my drink watching the first video. too funny.

happy new year. thanks for a chuckle as I head off to bed.