1. Kristy K. James...Living, Loving, Laughing
    January 13, 2012 @ 9:14 pm

Thanks, Debra! Too bad we can’t get those people to actually DO those steps, lol. At least we’d know to avoid them in public places!

I don’t know that you should avoid sharing your sense of humor with your readers. I imagine you could pull it off just fine. Maybe, like me, you’d have to censor yourself a bit. But you shouldn’t worry about it. We’re likely to offend some people no matter what we write.

January 13, 2012 @ 2:48 am

I love your proper steps and that last video was priceless! I so need to share it. LMAO.

I have a sense of humor like yours at times. I am afraid to write things on my blog because of my sarcastic humor. People will take me all wrong and get upset or something. I can’t pull it off. I really enjoyed this post Kristy. I hope you have been feeling better.

3. Kristy K. James...Living, Loving, Laughing
    January 11, 2012 @ 8:28 pm

I’m glad you realized that I was kidding. Some people think I’m serious when I write stuff like that. Well, I was kind of serious about it because I thought I might be losing my voice but mostly kidding. 🙂

I’m with you on the whole hospital thing. And doctor’s office, although my doctor’s policy is to make people wear a mask in the waiting room if they’re coughing. Which is why I’d never make an appointment if I was, lol. I start to panic when I have those things on for more than a couple of minutes! And we all know you can’t get in and out of a doctor’s office in less than an hour. 🙂

January 11, 2012 @ 7:29 pm

you got me laughing with the first point (2 inch red letters on my forehead).I have to admit, when I go into a hospital, I’m loath to touch anything – sick people are inside that building. So I’m careful.

5. Karen Pokras Toz
    January 11, 2012 @ 7:19 am

lol – wow this is timely since I am in the middle of a nasty bout of bronchitis & trying to finish these edits – not a good combo! I’m sure it had something to do with the kid at the birthday party I took my son to that had a cough you could hear a mile away (thanks parents.) I sure hope you feel better soon – I’m planning on staying in today & keeping my germs to myself!

January 11, 2012 @ 8:20 pm

Oh bronchitis is not fun! Had that too many times to count, but not in about ten years (thank goodness!). I should be reading my MS and taking notes this week but coughing from this rotten cold is making a good night’s sleep all but impossible. I’m afraid Bozo the Clown will find his way into the story so I’m just going to leave it alone for a few more days. LOL…so much for the ROW80 thing this week!

Don’t you just want to smack parents who take their kids to social functions when they’re sick? I can see taking them to the store if they can’t get a sitter and NEED stuff like meds, juices, etc… But to a party? That’s just wrong.