1. Shelly Immel
    February 13, 2012 @ 12:11 pm

Kristy, so glad your slip didn’t land you in the hospital! Giggling in one’s own bed is MUCH more fun. Be well, and get some rest, woman! XO

February 14, 2012 @ 3:16 am

I was glad, too, Shelly! And I still giggle about it once in awhile, even five months later! Working on the whole rest thing. I might be able to pencil it in for early April. 🙂

February 13, 2012 @ 12:15 pm

First off, I was laughing sooo hard at that last slip and slide that it was hard to be serious for the rest of your post. LOL But seriously, I’m glad you are alright today. You are seriously alright, aren’t you? You wouldn’t be lying now? And taxi, Dr. Brown. LOL Wait, he wasn’t the Dr. yet. What a character. Thanks for the laugh, in spite of your pain.  Sorry you got hurt girlie.

February 14, 2012 @ 3:20 am

Those videos were hilarious, weren’t they? I just loved Christopher Lloyd’s character in Taxi. I guess it’s been awhile because I didn’t realize how good looking he was. Of course I was a kid, too…and he would have been an old guy to me then.

And I’m fine, thanks. That happened in September…I was doing a rerun today. 🙂

3. Coleen Patrick
    February 13, 2012 @ 2:45 pm

I’m glad you can laugh about it! I hope your pain is gone Kristy!

February 14, 2012 @ 3:25 am

It is, Coleen, thanks. The elbow did hurt for a few weeks, but only when I pressed on it to see if it was still dented. It’s been pain-free for a few months…although it still feels like there’s a little dent. Which is kind of weird, but then I’m also weird so it works. 🙂

February 13, 2012 @ 11:00 pm

we had a freak rain/snow storm late this afternoon and the people on those slides resembled the cars on the west side of the city, where it’s hilly as they tried to get home. I came through after the excitement, so the traffic was cleared, but I couldn’t get up the last little hill unless i put my car in low and spun the tires against the median wall – it was the only thing that gave me traction and even that was minimal. scary as hell then…funny now.

5. Kristy K. James...Living, Loving, Laughing
    February 14, 2012 @ 3:29 am

Oh I’ll bet it was scary, Louise! I’m used to driving on snow and ice and it still scares me sometimes. I dropped a book off to one of my beta readers on Friday…a 50 or 60 mile round trip…and the roads were awful. Thank goodness I didn’t have to deal with hills like you did though! What an awful way to have to get up a hill! How did your tires hold up?

6. asraidevin
    February 14, 2012 @ 6:01 pm

All is well, except my ego, moments. Gad you were okay in the end

Get some sleep