1. Jennette Marie Powell
    March 14, 2012 @ 1:28 pm

My husband used to own a bar (which he managed and bartended at), and he swears that there were more stupid-drunk incidents on nights where there was a full moon! Interesting facts – thanks for sharing!

• Debra Kristi
      March 14, 2012 @ 6:20 pm

It’s funny, Jennette, I used tend bar and we would have some crazy nights. Back then I never thought to compare them to the moon cycles.

March 15, 2012 @ 7:35 pm

Hmm. I guess I’ve never really noticed a change in behavior…at least that wasn’t related to PMS. I’ll have to ask one of my cousins. She and her hubby used to own a trendy bar. I wonder if they noticed that, too. 🙂

2. Emma
    March 14, 2012 @ 3:08 pm

I first heard Blue Moon on Grease.

March 15, 2012 @ 7:33 pm

Hmm. I haven’t watched that in awhile. Guess I’m going to have to hunt it up because, now that you’ve mentioned it, I’m going to have to watch it again. 🙂

March 14, 2012 @ 6:17 pm

My girlfriend says she gets more twitchy on a full moon. She’ll feel it before she’s aware of the moon cycle. I had done all this moon cycle (Blue moon specifically) research a while back in regards to celtic religion. Interesting stuff.

March 15, 2012 @ 7:33 pm

How did I miss that post? You do a whole lot more research than I do and I could have saved myself some time and reblogged that one, lol. Would have fit in with my week a lot better than writing anything. I need a vacation. Maybe a cruise. 🙂

4. manonmona
    March 15, 2012 @ 4:33 am

Reblogged this on Espacio de MANON.

5. Shelly Immel
    March 16, 2012 @ 2:21 pm

Kristy, for a fun twist on this, check out “Blued Moon,” a short story by Connie Willis. It has lots of language jokes, but its premise revolves around the blue moon.