1. karentoz
    March 28, 2012 @ 6:32 am

It was hot here too last week – I refused to turn on the ac too lol! But I’ll gladly give in to heat waves for the mild winter we had here. (As long as our AC doesn’t break again – which it shouldn’t since we had to replace the entire system last summer..sigh)
    ps – I won’t be showing up on You Tube naked either!!!!

March 30, 2012 @ 1:03 am

Ouch on replacing your a/c system! I’ll bet that hurt. Here’s hoping it runs really well for years to come. And here’s hoping for NO heatwaves this (or any) summer. Just nice, warm temps.

LOL…glad I’m not the only one with an aversion to being a YouTube star. 🙂

2. Katrina
    March 28, 2012 @ 8:58 am

You would love it here. We are desert, but its high desert (average elevation is between 7500-8000 feet and the Resorts get above 10,000)
    We don’t have air conditioning because we don’t need it. Winter lasts Oct 1 through April 30, May 1 through Sept 30 daytime highs are usually between 75 and 85 but… we have zero humidity and a constant breeze (ok sometimes its down right windy) at night the temp is usually 55-65 and there’s no grass to mow,

March 30, 2012 @ 1:01 am

Shh about the grass. Gotta break out the rider this weekend before we are knee deep in it!

Wow…your summer sounds downright perfect! I can handle 85 with no humidity and a breeze (even wind). What are your winters like? Any snow?

3. Jennette Marie Powell
    March 28, 2012 @ 10:03 am

There’s something just wrong about needing to use the AC in Ohio, in March! Like you, I’m very wary of what summer will be like – two months of temps over 100? Gah, I hope not! OTOH, I keep waiting for that last-ditch, freak snowstorm… LOL! It could happen!

March 30, 2012 @ 12:59 am

I don’t think you have to worry about anymore snow this season, Jennette. Although it would be nice (for me) if we got some. There was so little this winter that it was depressing. 🙂

March 28, 2012 @ 6:49 pm

it would be nice to have s hot summer here. last year left lots to be desired. but who knows? We didn’t have a winter in Calgary.

5. Emma
    March 30, 2012 @ 12:28 pm

We’ve had the hottest March in years here in Ireland this week. Global warming??

March 30, 2012 @ 9:21 pm

Probably. 🙁

Ireland? I didn’t realize you lived there. How lucky you are! I’ve always wanted to visit, and one of my favorite book series is set there. I have to read it every year or so. 🙂

• Emma
        March 31, 2012 @ 5:16 am

What’s the book series? It rains so often though you might change your mind about Ireland if you lived here 🙂

April 21, 2012 @ 3:11 pm

I’m sorry, Emma, I didn’t get a notification of a new comment and just found this one today. It’s the ‘Born In’ series by Nora Roberts (Born in Fire, Born in Ice, Born in Shame). 🙂

6. shineka79
    April 21, 2012 @ 3:02 pm

LOL! This blog so made my day. Only you Kristy would come up with that post.

April 21, 2012 @ 3:13 pm

LOL…glad you liked it. By now you’ve probably figured out that my mind works in pretty mysterious ways. 🙂