1. Natalie Hartford
    May 4, 2012 @ 9:29 am

OMG can you imagine?!?! Insane!! I hate dental work and septic systems and you’ve definitely had your share of both. Take a nap…a long nap and hopefully when you wake up, all will be right with the world again! LOL!! HUGS!!

• Louise Behiel
      May 4, 2012 @ 12:30 pm

OMG enough of the health issues already. It’s time for you to have a break. Is there anything funnier than tim Conway on Carol Burnett? Nearly had a urinary type accident I was laughing so hard.

May 5, 2012 @ 12:22 am

I agree, Louise! I want a dental fairy…and a septic tank fairy…to visit me and make sure I never have problems with either one of those things again. 🙂

Yeah, Tim Conway is fantastic. I wanted to post one he did with Lyle Waggoner where Lyle was a prisoner and Tim was a Nazi soldier. OMG that is SO funny…but it’s like 12 minutes long so I went with these two. If you get a chance, watch it. I just love watching the other actors react to his craziness!

May 5, 2012 @ 12:20 am

Unfortunately I can imagine, lol. But all was well after my two hour nap. I just thought the whole situation was kind of comical…AFTER the fact. It’s never funny before. Not when it involves a dentist. Hugs! 🙂

2. Emma
    May 4, 2012 @ 1:51 pm

I sympathise. I hate the dentist. Even when I’m going for a routine teeth cleaning I’m quaking with fear in the waiting room. 7 or 8 injections? Ouch.

May 5, 2012 @ 12:25 am

There is something about it, Emma…I understand completely. It’s like all of their instruments look like torture devices…and the sound and feel of them against your teeth…like fingernails on a chalkboard…or a rake across the sidewalk. Yuck.

Yeah…7 last September (when this tooth was filled) and 8 for the wisdom tooth. Something about my metabolism (didn’t even know I HAD a metabolism) makes pain meds work differently. But this dentist is good. She makes sure it doesn’t hurt before she starts working. 🙂

May 4, 2012 @ 2:13 pm

Ugh You poor thing. Get plenty of rest. Dental issues can be extremely draining. I have had my share of septic nightmares. I do not envy you. 🙁 I hope you get it fixed soon. That video was too funny!

• JakiCheli
      May 4, 2012 @ 8:59 pm

I agree with the video being so funny. Have seen the dentist one many times and still laugh and enjoy it every time.

May 5, 2012 @ 12:27 am

Yes, dental issues are draining. LOL….I’d like to replace my teeth with implants that can’t get cavities. Then I’d never have to see a dentist again! 🙂

Here’s hoping the septic tank issues are a memory by the end of next week. It’s hard to find people who actually want to work on one…and I don’t blame them a bit!

And yes, I love those videos! I laugh every time I see them. 🙂

4. JakiCheli
    May 4, 2012 @ 8:42 pm

I have had dentues for 33 years but still remember my dread of the drill. Having a tooth or teeth pulled wasn’t a problem for me but hated the thought of a possible slip of the drill, so made me very uneasy any time that happened. You deserve a nap!

May 5, 2012 @ 12:29 am

Yeah, but did I deserve a 3 hour nap? I may blog about my experience with the SOS today…but probably not until I can think about it and NOT want to wring someone’s neck, lol.

Glad I’m not the only one with a phobia about dentists. Gives me chills to think about going back….EVER. 🙂