1. Natalie Hartford
    May 16, 2012 @ 8:29 am

Beautiful Kristy and an incredible reminder. I have never seen the movie but definitely want to.
    Like you, when I am find I am focused on all the wrong things or am being overly critical or negative in my life, I try to slow down and do something fun to get me back into my usual groove. Take a bath, sit on the deck and read, go for a walk, cuddle with the dog, cuddle with the hubby!! All those things help me reset in times of stress and get back to what’s important!
    Wonderful post!

May 18, 2012 @ 3:49 pm

Thanks, Natalie. Awakenings is well worth your time if you have the opportunity to see it. I just actually ordered the DVD (hard to watch VHS on my computer, lol).

I’m going to have to work a little harder to get my patio done because I like the whole reading on the deck idea. I’d like a deck but the way the house is built, I have to be happy with the patio. 🙂

May 16, 2012 @ 6:25 pm

Wonderful reminder Kristy. I really needed this today. Thank you.

May 17, 2012 @ 4:18 pm

That was such an awesome movie. I loved it and watched it many times. and a good reminder to feel the joy.. sorry i’m late to the party. but it made it.

May 18, 2012 @ 3:50 pm

I’m kind of late, too. That’s what I get for editing until the sun comes up. And then watching for a couple of more mornings. But it IS an awesome movie. Can’t wait until the DVD is delivered. 🙂

4. Marcy Kennedy
    May 18, 2012 @ 12:22 pm

This was a good movie, and a perfect reminder for me today as well. I often ignore the simplest things because I feel like someone is always looking over my shoulder and criticizing if I don’t work on the bigger things. I need to find balance.

May 18, 2012 @ 3:52 pm

I don’t worry about other people as much as I do me. I’m terrible about judging myself and setting unrealistic goals and expectations. I could use a little of that balance, too. 🙂

5. What do your shoes say about you? – Natalie Hartford
    May 21, 2012 @ 8:08 am

[…] this post by Kristy James on remember to enjoy the little things, and all things, in life. Beautiful. Share this:TwitterFacebookStumbleUponPinterestEmailTumblrLike this:LikeBe the first to […]