1. Marcy Kennedy
    June 23, 2012 @ 9:25 am

I was wondering about this movie. I don’t think we’ll see it in theaters, but we’ll likely give it a watch when it comes out on Netflix.

2. Tameri Etherton
    June 22, 2012 @ 7:03 pm

Is that the guy without a shirt in the house buying scene? Yes, please! He was super cute… I was curious about this movie. It looked like it could either be hilarious or the entire movie was in the trailer. I love, love, love Chris Rock, so there’s another bonus for me. Guess I’ll be taking a kid or three to go see this one. They’re all teenagers, so maybe it’ll work as a reminder to abstain. 😉

Definitely check out Rock of Ages! I was laughing the entire way through the movie.

June 23, 2012 @ 2:00 pm

I kind of figured it was a ‘the trailer is the movie’ thing, too, Tameri, but my daughter really wanted to see it so…. The last one she REALLY wanted to see was The Change Up. We walked out after about 20 minutes. I was expecting the same thing to happen with this one. It wasn’t a laugh-a-minute, but it was definitely a good movie (in my opinion).

I’ll check out Rock of Ages one of these days. I’ve got 4 hours (out of 48) to watch Safe House…and I’ve been chomping at the bit for the grocery store to get it in so I could rent it. Unless it involves popcorn and big screens, I’m really bad about watching movies. 🙂

June 23, 2012 @ 2:08 pm

Oops…YES…that is the guy without a shirt. Super cute? Yup! 🙂

3. Emma
    June 22, 2012 @ 1:44 pm

Alcide from True Blood is at the end! The trailer is so long. We only get teasers over here, about 30 seconds.
    This is on my list but I need to go see Rock of Ages and The Five Year Engagement first.
    So jealous of your weather, Kristy.

June 22, 2012 @ 3:21 pm

Oh…he’s in the whole movie, Emma…and I don’t think he wore a shirt in any scene (YUM!).

I’ll have to check out the movies you mentioned…and figure out a way to send you the miserably hot weather, if that’s what you like. I prefer windhchills, lol.

• Emma
        June 23, 2012 @ 6:06 am

No shirt? I’m sold. I’ll take hot weather over rain and raging wind please.

June 23, 2012 @ 1:48 pm

Yeah, he was looking pretty good. As for my weather? When you put hot weather and rain together, you get a sauna. We need to trade places, Emma. Until October. 🙂

June 22, 2012 @ 3:23 am

Oh yeah. This movie looks really funny. I could tell the dudes would really make or break it. You just confirmed it. 🙂 Thanks for the review. Of course, with our need for a babysitter, it will probably wait till I can rent it.