July 6, 2012 @ 10:30 am

sounds like a fun idea. but since I’m single and like it that way, I’ll be an observer. LOL

2. Karen McFarland
    July 6, 2012 @ 12:34 pm

Ah romance. I really loved the movie Two Weeks Notice. Another Sandra Bullock classic. Who doesn’t want more romance? But does it always have to come with such a grand gesture? I look forward to your series Kristy.

July 6, 2012 @ 5:21 pm

I love Sandra Bullock movies. I don’t think I’ve seen one yet that disappointed, though Premonition was pretty dark, and I did not like the ending.

As for romantic gestures, I don’t think it’s the grand ones that make the biggest difference. I think it’s seemingly insignificant ones that happen on a daily basis. 🙂

July 6, 2012 @ 2:20 pm

Sounds like a great series! Bring it on. I remember the days when we used to go out of our way all the time for those little and grand gestures. You know, pre-kids and major job commitments. Sigh.

4. mj monaghan
    July 12, 2012 @ 1:19 pm

I agree with you, KK – it does require effort and consistency. It’s so easy to get complacent (lazy) about romance, isn’t it? But it definitely is necessary in keeping the home-fires burning. Looking forward to your posts.

July 12, 2012 @ 8:35 pm

Unfortunately too many people aren’t willing to put in the effort. But is sure is necessary. I suspect a majority of people believe that the hard work is over once they’ve said, “I do,” or moved in together. They couldn’t be more wrong. 🙂

I’ll look forward to seeing your comments, MJ. 🙂