July 25, 2012 @ 1:29 am

The other team was dumbfounded. Totally took them by surprise. LOL! That would never work a second time. *grins*

2. Louise Behie
    July 25, 2012 @ 8:16 am

yup – caught them totally off guard. In the Canadian Football League, decades ago, my home team did the ‘sleeper play’. they all lined up except for one guy who sort of laid down way downfield. the QB threw him the ball and he scored a TD. the rules got changes after that. LOL

3. Fabio Bueno
    July 25, 2012 @ 12:27 pm

I like those creative teams that employ tricky plays and different tactics. Debra is right: it’d only work once 🙂

July 25, 2012 @ 10:43 pm

I love them! I will never own up to how many times I’ve replayed the hand off and stroll through the other players…it just cracks me up.

And yes, they’ll never get away with it again. At least not for a few years, and a few new teams down the line. 🙂

4. mj monaghan
    July 25, 2012 @ 4:24 pm

Haven’t seen that one, and I’m a HUGE football fan (mainly college).

So sweet that it faked the entire team out.

5. mj monaghan
    July 25, 2012 @ 4:25 pm

Oh yeah, you should post whenever you feel you should, not necessarily on a schedule, if that’s how you feel.

July 25, 2012 @ 10:48 pm

I know. I’ve replayed that part too many times, just because it’s so funny. I wish someone had been able to capture the expressions on the faces of the other guys…but then I’d probably never stop watching it. 🙂

And thanks…I’m not sure how often I’ll post now, but it’s going to be more than once a week. I just don’t do well when I put myself in a box. 🙂

• mj monaghan
        July 25, 2012 @ 10:49 pm

“No one puts Kristy in a corner.” hehe

July 26, 2012 @ 2:29 am

Hmm. Something about that sentence rings a bell… Let me think now. Maybe it reminds me of a movie my daughter has watched about fifty-thousand times. Na. Can’t be. Maybe I’m remembering a line from The Great Escape… 😉

6. August McLaughlin
    July 26, 2012 @ 9:02 pm

So glad you’ve found a way to give yourself more wiggle room, Kristy. Blogging and time management are such learning curves, right?