1. Emma
    September 14, 2012 @ 8:30 am

I love Matchbox Twenty.
    “Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore” and “Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You” are on my iPod.

2. Tameri Etherton
    September 14, 2012 @ 2:30 pm

Oh man, you went old school on me! Hmmm, I love that Matchbox Twenty song, some others that put me in the mood to write sappy love stories are Snow Patrol’s Chasing Cars, The Cure’s Pictures of You, A Thousand Years from the Twilight soundtrack (I think it’s Christina Peri, don’t quote me on that), David Cook’s Come Back To Me, Evanescence ~ Bring Me To Life, Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse, and a few others I have on my playlist. For getting romantic? Classical music all the way. No words, just sound and touch. 😉

September 14, 2012 @ 6:24 pm

I’m going to have to listen to some of those songs, Tameri. I’ve probably heard most of them…but they’re not ringing any bells. My daughter and I used to like all of the same music..across the board…but after the BSB’s and ‘Nsync, she started listening to a lot of stuff I didn’t care for. So I’m stuck in the 90’s, I guess. Mostly because she’s like a guy with a television remote when she gets near a radio. 🙂

September 16, 2012 @ 10:36 pm

Randy’s song is a good one. what a tragedy his life has become. poor thing.

September 16, 2012 @ 11:52 pm

That’s definitely one of my favorites. And it is a shame. I think everyone thought he was nuts when he married his manager, but maybe she is what kept him grounded…because he never acted like this when he was with her. Sure hope he gets his life straightened out soon. It’s very sad to see where he’s heading. 🙁

September 17, 2012 @ 4:19 pm

The country song doesn’t really work for me. But I like the Matchbox Twenty.I mostly go for the new tunes. Hubby likes the classic songs so we aren’t always on the same wavelength, but here’s our special number that sums up our relationship… http://youtu.be/8Sxp9cp__ag

September 17, 2012 @ 5:49 pm

Oh I love that song! Love that movie, too. In fact, I might have to hunt it up and watch it tonight, because it’s not looking like a productive evening for me. 🙂

5. Reetta Raitanen
    September 17, 2012 @ 6:55 pm

Thanks for sharing your songs, Kristy. I had never heard the Randy Travis one and Beautiful In Your Eyes. The Matchbox Twenty song was my favorite of your five.
    In my top 5 list would be Bryan Adams’ Everything I Do, Sia’s My Love, GooGoo Dolls’ Iris, Extreme’s More Than Words and Guns’n’Roses’ November Rain.