1. asraidevin
    September 21, 2012 @ 2:37 am

Ryan and I go further back. He played a geek on the Canadian teen show “Breaker High” He was a wanna be ladies man (so that he plays one now hurts me from laughing to tears). I preferred him as a geek.

September 23, 2012 @ 2:18 pm

I have never heard of that show..which could be why he makes me swoon in The Notebook. But I can see where you’d be laughing now, if he was a bigger geek before Titans. 🙂

September 21, 2012 @ 8:36 am

I don’t know Asrai, I can feast on the ‘new’ Ryan. LOL

3. mj monaghan
    September 22, 2012 @ 12:26 pm

I still can’t believe you hadn’t seen the Notebook. And you call yourself a romantic??

Now Titans (as in Remember the) is one of my fave movies, ever, The Notebook was classic romance.

Glad you finally came around, my friend! 🙂

September 23, 2012 @ 2:21 pm

Do you remember a show called Welcome Back, Kotter? If so, can you remember Horshack as a romantic lead? LOL..okay, so Alan wasn’t anywhere near that bad, but….skinny little Alan? Maybe the guy who played Sunshine. 🙂

I’m glad I gave in, too. I loved the movie and, in fact, am going to have to find out where my daughter hid it so I can watch it again. 🙂

September 22, 2012 @ 1:53 pm

I’ve never seen that movie, but I am a Ryan Gosling fan. And I have danced on the side of the road to the car radio. Does that count? It was romantic. But that relationship didn’t stand the test of time.

September 23, 2012 @ 2:25 pm

It definitely counts, Debra! The only thing I’ve done at the side of the road is walk…once with a baby (flat tire), and once with a toddler (blown engine…right around midnight…past a cemetery….CREEPY!). 🙂

Too bad we can’t take all the good things from past relationships, and roll them all into one perfect person, isn’t it? Dancing on the side of the road would definitely have to be added to that mix. 🙂

Now I’m going to be like the friend who nagged me for two or three years…you need to see that movie. It’s great! 🙂