1. Jenny Hansen
    October 5, 2012 @ 3:06 am

Dang, you’re FAST!! It took me a few weeks to get to my letter post and here you have a same day turnaround. That’s better than my dry cleaner!!

I didn’t know you were a coconut oil hair-slatherer. How does that work? Does it help the ends? Enquiring minds totally want to know!

October 5, 2012 @ 3:30 am

Well, thanks to the road construction going on on the DIRT road just south of my house, I got even less sleep than usual. I couldn’t come up with a blog subject to save my life tonight…so the H saved me from having to do a rerun. 🙂

I think coconut oil does help the ends of my hair. I don’t really have the Bozo thing going on anymore. I’ve also been using tiny (TINY) amounts, rubbing it on my palms, then working it through to the ends. Even without it though, my hair has been softer and shinier since I started using the Borax (dissolved in water) to wash it. The coconut oil just makes that all better. 🙂

2. Helen McMullin
    October 5, 2012 @ 6:08 am

Love your “H’s” Since I can’t seem to get motivated to write anything right now, I’ll take a letter, please. Maybe that will get my brain out of neutral.

October 5, 2012 @ 1:48 pm

Thanks, Helen. 🙂 That’s exactly why I jumped right on this last night. I was considering reblogging something from someone else, using one of my old posts (the ones from when I first started…and no one read), or just taking the day off. The letter worked.

How about L?

3. gingercalem
    October 5, 2012 @ 9:18 am

Oh, thanks so much for the shout out. HUG. And, dang, like Jenny said, that’s a freaky-fast turn-around on your letter. Impressive! How could I have forgotten about coconut oil for my hair. I use it to wash my face but spaced about using it on my hair, which is actually quite dried out from the summer at the lake.

October 5, 2012 @ 1:52 pm

That was a great article, Ginger. I was to share it. Bullying in any form offends me, so I’m glad you drew attention to it. LOL about the freaky fast turn around. I was so desperate for a subject to blog about last night that I couldn’t have been happier to get a letter to work with. 🙂

Okay…so how does washing your face with coconut oil work? You don’t use any soap? I’m trying to get away from all products with chemicals/gluten if I can.

October 6, 2012 @ 11:15 pm

And here I thought you threw number eight in there to see if we were paying attention. 😀 Some of those words really threw me, but I loved that. Fun post, Kristy!

October 9, 2012 @ 4:05 pm

LOL…nope. I love having hair. A lot. And I hope to always keep it. 😉

It was a fun post to write…especially for my sleep-deprived brain. Want a letter? (kidding)

• Debra Kristi
        October 9, 2012 @ 5:48 pm

No, thank you. But I enjoyed reading your letter.

5. Kitt Crescendo
    October 8, 2012 @ 1:23 pm

Good words! I love your Happiness one. For me, I probably would’ve used heaven, humanity & honor. 🙂

October 9, 2012 @ 6:11 pm

Those are great ones, too, Kitt. I was about half asleep when I wrote this one, and decided that shooting for humor was probably my best shot. Nice to meet you. 🙂

6. mj monaghan
    October 9, 2012 @ 2:25 am

Harbinger and hankering – two of my favorites.

And of course, my halo is a real one! 😉