1. shinekarobinson
    November 19, 2012 @ 7:28 pm

Wow! Where do people come up with these days? Lol! But I am ever so thankful for the modern day toilet. So yay for World Toilet Day!

2. Kassandra Lamb
    November 19, 2012 @ 11:19 pm

LOL Yes, we should take time to be thankful for toilets. Have you ever used an outhouse? If not, think portapotty sitting in the hot sun for several decades. Thank you for pointing out this very important day to us, Kristy! πŸ™‚

November 24, 2012 @ 5:34 am

I actually have. There are still a few in old roadside parks in Michigan, but I avoid them like the plague. They are AWFUL. And I do agree that we should be very grateful for our modern day toilets. Thanks for stopping by, Kassandra. Hopefully I’ll be a little more on the ball about the comments now that November is coming to a close. Might not meet all of my writing goals, but I did get three…and part of the fourth done. And there are still six days. πŸ™‚

3. Emma
    November 20, 2012 @ 12:22 pm

I’ll get no board with celebrating toilets. Yay

4. Natalie Hartford
    November 25, 2012 @ 7:49 pm

Throne room thing…ROFL!!!

How did I EVER miss this?!?! DANG!!! I am marking it on my calendar to celebrate and pay special homage to next year. LOL!!

Tanks for the uber luv….

November 27, 2012 @ 12:15 am

Do you have any idea where I actually learned about World Toilet Day, Natalie? It was a trending topic on Yahoo. No kidding. I’d just logged out of one of my email account and…there it was. A trending topic… It was almost like a gift.

I mean, what else says love like Yahoo dropping the PERFECT blog topic in your lap like that? πŸ˜‰

And you are welcome…your November 19th blog was just very touching, and a whole lot more important than this one. πŸ™‚

(Although I have to say that I consider toilets and indoor plumbing to be an important necessity in life)

5. Links That Rocked My World (and Tickled My Funny Bone) | Jenny Hansen's Blog
    January 8, 2013 @ 6:02 am

[…] missed World Toilet Day and International Men’s Day here at More Cowbell! Thankfully, Kristy K. James and Natalie […]