1. John
    December 25, 2012 @ 5:47 pm

Well, there’s a little snow out there, maybe 2 inches? It’s white but kind of brown stickin’ up here and there. Lucky you eating turkey! Just my wife and I here today, our Christmas was early this month. Be well!

December 26, 2012 @ 5:25 pm

I don’t think we got that much, John. Still way too much grass sticking up from beneath the white stuff that would like to grow up to be snow. πŸ™‚

Hmm about the lucky me. I’m not a huge turkey fan. Frankly, I’d rather have chicken…or ham, but my kids think I make entirely too much chicken the rest of the year, and they’ve never liked ham (which would be my preference for Christmas dinner).

Even though it was just you and your wife, I hope you had a great Christmas anyway. πŸ™‚

• John
        December 26, 2012 @ 5:47 pm

Oh yes, we are just fine here. We kinda like each other! Chicken is delicious! Turkey is nice for a change but I can eat chicky every day, any way. Just skip the dark meat, plz… πŸ˜‰

December 25, 2012 @ 6:59 pm

we’ve got snow and lots and lots of cold….brrrr. Merry Christmas

December 26, 2012 @ 5:26 pm

We’ve got the cold, Louise…but very little snow.. Even today’s snowstorm is more just a lot of strong wind blowing the little bit of snow we’re getting to Massachusetts. Merry Christmas to you, too! πŸ™‚

3. jackie cutler allen
    December 25, 2012 @ 10:00 pm

Unless you are like my husband who says “we’ve already got too much” and we only live a few miles from you πŸ™‚ When I was driving and could barely see for the snow coming down and felt the car slipping I could almost agree with him. When I’m in the house looking out I agree with you. Nothing so pretty as snow unless it is sun on the ice covered branches after an ice storm πŸ™‚

December 26, 2012 @ 5:31 pm

Those are two of the prettiest things to see in the winter. I saved a picture of ice covered cherries and branches someone posted in Facebook, and now it’s my desktop background. The Avengers will go back up eventually, but this one is more in keeping with the season.

Tell Scrooge that snow is beautiful. πŸ™‚

4. Helen McMullin
    December 25, 2012 @ 10:43 pm

I grew up in Idaho but went to college in California, and was always glad to come home for Christmas. I don’t care how much they decorated palm trees, they just aren’t Christmas! Yesterday we had enough snow to cover up the lawns and give us a lovely white Christmas. But now it can quit.

December 26, 2012 @ 5:28 pm

LOL! That’s funny, Helen. I’m just the opposite. I’d love snow (LOTS of snow) on the ground from mid-November through March. Of course I’d also like it if the temps and windchills NEVER got below 32 either. But I’m with you on the palm trees. Nope. Not Christmas-like in any way. πŸ™‚

5. Emma
    December 26, 2012 @ 7:17 am

I didn’t feel one bit Christmassy this year, not sure why. It’s all over now and you wonder what all the fuss is about. Wishing you all the best for the New Year, Kristy.

December 26, 2012 @ 5:29 pm

Happy New Year, Emma! I won’t say I’m glad I wasn’t alone in the lack of Christmas spirit this year…because everyone who celebrates it should be able to find at least a little, shouldn’t they? πŸ™‚