1. Emma
    January 2, 2013 @ 8:44 am

I like the idea of a wish board. I do think since I finished college, every year has seemed to run together with no college, school, holidays etc to mark the changes.

January 9, 2013 @ 4:39 am

I think that no long vacations and holidays do make a big difference. Half the time I don’t even know which day it is, lol. I’ve had to ‘like’ the few television shows I watch on Facebook so I can get the ‘Don’t forget to catch tonight’s episode of (insert series name here).’ 🙂

2. John
    January 2, 2013 @ 9:02 am

It all seems cruel. We want to grow up, then when we do, time just blasts by! On the other hand my wife and I recently talked about being kids these days. I’d rather be 52 today. There are so many more pressures on kids these days. Great post Kristy, very thought provoking. I hope you realize your goals this year. Be well!

January 9, 2013 @ 4:43 am

Thanks, John! And I agree with you. It’s a whole lot easier to be an adult today than it is to be a kid. Things were so much simpler even twenty years ago than they are today. But I do wish there was a slow motion button (or something) we could switch on to slow the years down a bit. 🙂

3. susielindau
    January 2, 2013 @ 11:59 am

The trick is to never grow up!
    Happy New Year to you Kristy!

4. Karen McFarland
    January 2, 2013 @ 12:02 pm

Hi Kristy! Great to see you! Oh boy, does life pass us by. When we grow older our life passes by at warped speed. Like a blink of an eye. If you can figure out how to slow it down girl, I think you might just be eligible for the nobel prize. 🙂 We just have too many things happening in our lives everyday. But I like your idea of a wish board. Things to look forward to. Thanks for the encouragement Kristy! 🙂

January 9, 2013 @ 4:48 am

Hi, Karen! It’s great to see you, too. I hope things are settling down for you and your hubby now. 🙂

It’s kind of scary to blink after you turn 30 isn’t it? Some days feel like they take forever to be over, but then I turn around and another month bit the dust.

I can get on board with that whole Nobel Prize thing. I’ve always wanted to win that (or is it the Pulitzer? I’m too tired to think right now…) for writing, but slowing time down would be even better. More time to write. 😉

January 2, 2013 @ 12:53 pm

nice post Kristy. I have to say that life flies by for me. sometimes the minutes drag, but never the days or months. This past holiday, although I was busy seemed to be unending in the best of ways. I had lots of time for the things I planned to do and got them all done. with lots of time to rest, relax and catch up. it was wonderful.

Happy New Year, My friend. May 2013 make all your dreams come true.

January 9, 2013 @ 4:51 am

Thanks, Louise! 2013 is already flying by for me. I can’t believe it’s the 9th already! This past week has flown by at warp speed, much like the last two months of 2012. I have SO much to catch up, going all the way back to October. Yikes!

Glad you had a great holiday. That’s the best time of year to have slow, relaxing days.

Happy New Year to you, too! Let’s hope all of our dreams start coming true this year. 🙂