1. Emma
    February 23, 2013 @ 5:51 am

I don’t think this season has been great anyway. I stopped caring about Jeremy this year. He became more of a plot device than a character.

February 23, 2013 @ 6:19 am

I didn’t like that they made him a hunter, but I’ve always had a soft spot for him, Tyler, and Matt. At one point in this episode I thought they were going to kill Matt, too, and then I’d have been done with it.

Frankly I don’t know where they can go with the series now. Especially since Klaus is moving to the spinoff…which I will give a shot (because even though I shouldn’t, I like him and Elijah a lot).

That pretty much leaves the Salvatores, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and Matt for TVD. They’ve killed off everyone else. If this is the way the books have gone, I guess I’m just as glad I never read them. ๐Ÿ™

• Emma
        February 23, 2013 @ 1:19 pm

I read the first few books, but I can’t really remember the plot. I adore Elijah. I’m not sure where they can go next season either, unless they bring in a few new characters.

March 2, 2013 @ 9:37 pm

Elijah is definitely the most sexy of the originals. Although I’m finding I have a bigger soft spot for Klaus than I ever thought I would. Right now I’m just kind of disgusted with TVD. When they have to continue resorting to killing off main characters to keep the show moving, it says something about the writers. And it’s not good. ๐Ÿ™

February 25, 2013 @ 10:38 pm

I agree with Emma. Of course, they hinted that he could be brought back. Maybe they just want us hang on for hope. Honestly, I don’t really care anymore. I could use having less television to catch up on. Just saying.

March 2, 2013 @ 9:35 pm

That’s actually the only thing I’m watching at the moment, and it should be getting near the end of the season. Of course about that time the next half of Revolution’s season should be starting up again. But it’s pretty cool when I’m only watching one series at a time, which is frequently. It does give you a lot more time for writing-related things. Unless you’re doing research and watching old, non-scary vampire series on Netflix. I’m hoping Angel turns out to be pretty good…though the guy who played him is cute enough that it would be worth watching it just to drool over him, lol. And I love his little buddy’s Irish accent. Too bad he died in 2002. ๐Ÿ™