1. http://jennybeansblog.com
    April 25, 2013 @ 4:32 pm

I. Would. Have. Killed. Them.

That reminds me. I have some old diaries I need to reread and burn.

November 16 is my birthday.

Cheers, Jenny

April 25, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

LOL…I felt like doing something to them. My mom probably wouldn’t have let me actually kill them though. 🙂

Yeah…burn them. That’s the only safe thing to do with a diary. Trust me.

Happy early birthday (REALLY early), Jenny! Mine was yesterday…and for the most part I kept it way under the wire. Only one person who wasn’t family figured it out. 🙂

April 20, 2013 @ 7:58 pm

I’m sorry that happened to you, Kristy. That would be up there with those cakes where the people actually wrote in the “beneath that” part. That sucks. You have me curious as to who the singer was. You can whisper it in my ear when no one is listening. 😉

I remember one birthday I was super excited about. I thought we were going to spend it with a family who had a son I was rather interested in. It turns out I was getting a surprise party and my ex-boyfriend helped plan the whole thing. Of course, my parents had no way of knowing he was going to break up with me right before my birthday. Suckage.

April 25, 2013 @ 4:01 pm

Oh yeah…that party would have totally sucked. It’s weird that he would help plan it, then break up with you.

My crush? Ringo Starr. I’d heard Twist and Shout on an oldies station, LOVED the drums, and then got interested in The Beatles, and the store was still selling their albums. All it took was seeing him on the Let it Be cover and I was lost. Obviously I had zero taste back then. George was actually the cutest, followed by John. 🙂

3. shinekarobinson
    April 19, 2013 @ 2:41 pm

As far as embarrassing moments…I have soooo many to choose from. I mean I am the Queen of Awkward moments. LOL I think I shall go with a golden oldie from my middle school days. I was in the girls locker room mostly dressed except for my shirt when the next thing I know a girl comes in and leaves a coat on the bench not too far from where I was sitting then disappears. Next thing I know a guy comes busting into the GIRLS’s Locker room looking for said coat. He found it and was about to leave when another fully dressed girl screams at him about coming in. Then points at me saying, “Are you crazy! She isn’t even dressed how dare you come in here like that!” The dude didn’t even notice me until the girl pointed me out. He looks in my direction, shrugs, and walks out like this happens everyday. Talk about mortifying!

April 25, 2013 @ 4:04 pm

LOL! Oh yeah…that would have ranked really high on the list of humiliating moments for me…fortunately it never happened to me though. I’m sorry it happened to you, but I do appreciate the chuckle. Trying to imagine the expression on your face when the other girl put the spotlight on you is making me laugh every time I think about it. Did you want to smack her? 🙂