1. Tameri Etherton
    July 6, 2013 @ 3:58 pm

You! Ugh, you did it again. I have to watch this movie now. I love, love, love Morgan Freeman. I’m a little miffed that Kenan is old enough to drive (he’ll always be the goofy kid from Nickelodeon to me), but I guess that’s the way life is. Kids get older and I don’t. 🙂 Loved the trailer. I need to see if this is on streaming, if not, I’ll add it to my queue. You’re good at filling up those spots on Netflix for me!

July 7, 2013 @ 8:14 pm

I’m not familiar with Kenan – I’m terrible at remembering names/faces/shows – but he was great in this movie. I totally loved his attitude. And this is what happens when I’m experiencing too much sleep deprivation. It’s easier to sleep when I’m being entertained as opposed to doing too much thinking. But now I’m going to be on a romance kick…gotta finish a novel and novella…actually two novellas….before the end of summer. Yeehaw. If I find some good ones, I’ll be sure to post about them. 😉

2. renée a. schuls-jacobson
    July 7, 2013 @ 8:15 am

I’ve never heard of this movie. Ever. What the deuce? There’s a movie with Morgan Freeman that I haven’t seen? How is this possible? Thanks for sharing! 🙂

July 7, 2013 @ 8:15 pm

Unfortunately I don’t hear about most movies, but from what I gather, there wasn’t much advertising for this one, which is a shame. It’s great! If you like Morgan Freeman, you will probably love this movie. I know I do, and definitely plan to own it. 🙂

3. Coleen Patrick
    July 12, 2013 @ 3:31 pm

I’ve never heard of this either! I’m putting it on my list. 🙂 Thanks, Kristy!

July 15, 2013 @ 2:15 am

If you like Morgan Freeman, I don’t think you’ll be sorry, Coleen. It’s a great movie! 🙂