1. Kathie Thompson Juliano
    October 2, 2013 @ 3:07 pm

Can’t wait, she says rubbing her hands gleefully.

So happy for you that things are finally coming together, I know it’s been pretty frustrating for you and of course all of your loyal readers who are just dying to find out what’s going to happen next.

But…Good things come to those who wait!!!!

Congrats and we are doing a happy dance right along with you. I do kind of find it ironic with all the trouble Jon’s given you to see the title you picked out. Too cool.

2. Kristy K. James
    October 2, 2013 @ 6:50 pm

What I hated most about it is that with Jon and the storyline being such a pain, being that exhausted for so long made it nearly impossible to write. I made slow progress, but I’m talking snail slow.

So this week has been totally great for me. First time I’ve felt back to normal since late spring. 🙂

I actually chose the title quite some time ago (before he started giving me such a hard time). I was just hoping no one else had used it (and they haven’t, yay!), so I’m going to stick with it. I should call it ‘Jon – The World’s Biggest Headache,’ but I won’t. 😀

October 2, 2013 @ 6:51 pm

And thank you, Kathie! 🙂

3. Korinna Rena Props-Berry
    October 3, 2013 @ 3:33 am

My daughter has struggled with Hashimotos thyroid disease since she was 5! To date, she still has to have it regulated and when her meds change, the process begins anew. She struggles with thinking, anxiety and exhaustion. She is 24 now. My sister in law had thyroid cancer at 29! She faces similar challenges. I have thyroiditis, fibromyalgia and advanced stage RA. I sympathize with you. I empathize with you and I commend you for getting up and going when it feels like your got up and go went!

I am very excited to read about our troublesome Jon! I had replied to another of your posts. I adore this series. Godspeed.

October 5, 2013 @ 5:13 am

Korinna…hello. It’s very nice to meet you. And I would like to apologize if I missed one of your comments. WordPress is supposed to notify me of comments in two separate places, but after an upgrade some time ago, I don’t always get them now. This comment only showed in my dashboard, and not in the regular area, so I’m hoping they fix it soon.

I’m sorry to hear about the health issues you and your family struggle with. Those kinds of things make life interesting, don’t they? And thank you. Sometimes I will admit that when my get up and go leaves the building, I don’t get much done at all. 🙂

I was pretty excited to have gotten Jon under control, too. Now he just needs to continue to behave so I can get the editing finished.

• Korinna Rena Props-Berry
        October 5, 2013 @ 5:31 am

I am definitely excited about the new book. Editing is aargh!!!!! I have a friend who wrote about his time playing baseball from the college days to his season with the Yankees. He was also in For The Love of the Game. There were revelations of drugs and steroids, you name it. I spent what seemed like years editing it for him. I also edited for another friend and very talented writer. However, his grammar and spelling was atrocious!!! I certainly don’t envy that job.

I love your writing style. My husband just got his BS in Criminal Justice so I chuckled when I read that about you. I love your humor and the cleanliness of your books. You definitely hooked me. I hope you can pull a few more in the Coach’s Boys. It has left me wanting more! That is certainly the makings of a good writer. I hope I am able to do that with my book about dealing with chronic pain. You are wonderful and I look forward to lots more moments with your character families.

October 7, 2013 @ 2:51 am

I couldn’t agree with you more about editing, though in this instance, the editing is a whole lot easier than writing the first draft. How cool about your baseball playing friend. He certainly lived the life a lot of guys dream about! It doesn’t surprise me to hear about drugs and other stuff though. That seems to be very prevalent in our society today. LOL about editing problems for others. I have done a little of that for a couple of authors I know, but I just don’t have as much time as I did in the beginning. And some manuscripts require far more time than I can spare if I want to continue with my own work.

Thank you so much. 🙂 And yes, I’m a coward, so sad as I was to give up that dream, police work is obviously not something I was cut out to do.

As for the series, Ed may get his own novella…and if it’s easier than Jon’s book, maybe even a full novel. I expect Cal’s book to be fairly smooth sailing, and the characters will continue making appearances in other books set in the area (books that aren’t part of the series).

I wish you much luck with your book. That sort of story isn’t easy to write, but you just have to tell yourself that it may help someone else. 🙂