1. Coleen Patrick
    October 28, 2013 @ 11:12 am

So cute! One of my fave costumes was a witch. I made my own book of spells and hung it on my belt. ๐Ÿ™‚

October 28, 2013 @ 7:37 pm

That sounds like a fun costume, Coleen! Did you get a picture of it? ๐Ÿ™‚

2. August McLaughlin
    October 23, 2013 @ 4:16 pm

LOL How cute are you?!? And how funny – I just wrote a post that features me as a 5-year-old on Halloween. Great minds… ๐Ÿ˜‰

October 28, 2013 @ 7:41 pm

Thanks, August! Now that I’m out of editing purgatory, I’m going to have to look that article up. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Korinna Berry
    October 23, 2013 @ 3:59 am

I had to work around the “binky” so I made both my daughters Maggie Simpson. They took first place in the costume contest in town. I also made them trolls and they won. Finally, I think my greatest creation was when it was very cool outside and she had pink fuzzy footed jammies. She too most original and most humorous with her being the energizer bunny. They are 24 and 21 now but she has (the oldest) inherited my craftiness. I call my granddaughter Ladybuggahsugarbiscuit and her first Halloween? You guessed it; she was my lucky little ladybug. Necessity is truly the mother of invention and I can say that I was certainly prepared.

October 28, 2013 @ 7:44 pm

Hi, Korinna!
      Sorry for the delay, but I’ve spent the last two weeks getting Jon’s book ready for the release today and am only just now catching up on everything else.

Sounds like you came up with some really creative costumes for your kids. I’ll bet they loved them! And wow! The energizer bunny has been around a long time, hasn’t he?

I love the ladybug idea. Lucky granddaughter. ๐Ÿ™‚