1. Alice Perkins
    October 30, 2013 @ 3:41 am

My ringtone was Danny Boy. But, i would have loved to have had Wild Thing by The Troggs. That would be a problem in the middle of prayer at church!

October 31, 2013 @ 3:36 pm

LOL! I’m just imagining Wild Thing blasting in the middle of a prayer meeting. Too funny, Alice! But that’s a good song choice. πŸ™‚

2. Kathie Thompson Juliano
    October 30, 2013 @ 10:55 am

The Bitch is Back, (Elton John) for when you invite the MIL over for dinner. Crazy by Patsy Kline for when your Uncle Dave comes over. The theme song for Smokey and The Bandit, while pulled over by a cop. Dueling Banjo’s from Deliverance…anywhere. I wonder if you used YMCA in Grand Central Station if you could start a flash mob. πŸ™‚

October 31, 2013 @ 3:38 pm

THE MIL one is making me laugh…perfect! The crazy one might work for my uncle, but mostly he’s just crazy smart…with a very cool sense of humor. Deliverance…did you see the SUV commercial a few years ago about a group of male campers sitting around a bonfire at night? They hear Dueling Banjos start…and take off in the SUV in a hurry. Yay to a YMCA flash mob at Grand Central. I’d love to see one of those. πŸ™‚

3. Lisa Hall-Wilson
    October 31, 2013 @ 11:09 am

I loved having the Spiderman theme song from Michael Buble. Would get a kick out of everyone turning to look for the sirens. Went off in a meeting though and got some funny stares so I changed it. πŸ™ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV94VxhdRWs

October 31, 2013 @ 3:40 pm

That would be a fun ringtone to have! In a meeting? Hmm. I’m on the fence about that. I think it would be cool. πŸ™‚

4. Karen McFarland
    November 2, 2013 @ 5:40 pm

Now Kristy, as much as I love “Another One Bites the Dust” from way back in the day, you, my dear, need to step into the twenty-first century. lol. Unless…you have a specific reason why you wanted that song for your ringtone? Perhaps there is something you want to share with us? lol. πŸ™‚

November 2, 2013 @ 6:00 pm

I know… I just tend to favor 80s music for some reason. Thanks to my daughter dragging my butt to the 21st century, I do listen to some current songs, but not as much as the 80s and 90s. I don’t even know how long If You’re Gone (Matchbox Twenty) had been out before I heard it for the first time. I do know the band had broken up by then.

And I only JUST heard Eternal Flame by the Bangles a couple of years ago on TVD…and that came out in 1988! I bet I played that sucker a hundred times the first week because I thought it was new and wanted to memorize the lyrics. New! It was more than 20 years old, lol!!!

Is there a specific reason I wanted Another One Bites the Dust? Besides the fact that I like Queen? Probably not. I just tend to like songs with a lot of drums. πŸ™‚