1. Korinna Berry
    November 8, 2013 @ 11:24 pm

Kristy you are making me tired! As I think I told you, I am wheelchair bound with advanced stage Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am exhausted on an energetic day! Oxymoron? Not from my view. I am a stubborn ole broad and instead of allowing steroidal rages and weight gain and uncontrollable inflammation in every joint from my jaw to my toes, and crooked finger, to get me down, I too have been busy. I make my own jewelry and beads from paper and clay and just got asked if I could therapeutically produce 10 rosaries. I also put my M.Ed to use and home school my niece. I advocate for the disabled in need of accessible and assistive devices that are affordable. My oldest daughter just got married and my Granddaughter loves to come and play which requires a lot of Mommaws attention. I am raising money for the Arthritis Jingle Bell walk next month, and visit a slew of docs weekly. I still find time for my Facebook and reading. Deep breath! All this and you still make me tired! You must walk around in brain fog. God love ya! I bought and read Jon’s story in a minute amount of time; I am withdrawing! I hope to make it! Lol.
    Oh and the stink bug thing- they are disgusting! When I first moved to Florida, I had a Palmetto bug about 3 inches long take flight and nail me right in the forehead. It left a bruise on me and I thought I was going to need CPR! I truly despair those critters. Get some much needed rest my friend and feel better. I am glad they found this abscess and can fix it.

December 13, 2013 @ 1:12 am

Hi, Korinna…
      I apologize for the LONG delay in responding to you. I almost remember seeing this, but was so exhausted the first part of last month I guess I forgot to check back…I’m sorry!

It sounds like you have some major things going on in your life…and I love that you don’t let it slow you down! Trust me, you do a whole lot more than I do. Though I am in a fog most of the time, lol, but that’s mostly thyroid related fatigue…and I may finally be getting a handle on that. 🙂

So glad I’m not the only one who hates bugs. I actually had another one of those little stinkers (literally!) land on my hair again a few nights ago. This time it was on the end, so I grabbed a tissue, held it underneath and when it moved onto the tissue, I gave it a burial at sea (well, in the septic tank).

From how you describe Palmetto bugs…I’m seriously hoping they’re not a northern kind of bug. Mosquitoes and stink bugs are bad enough. 🙂

2. Korinna Berry
    November 8, 2013 @ 11:27 pm

That would be crooked fingers and I truly despise those critters. This auto correct has a mind of its own.

December 13, 2013 @ 1:13 am

I love auto correct, and you don’t have to worry…I’m very fluent in that and typos. 😀

3. Karen McFarland
    November 11, 2013 @ 12:10 pm

You had quite a week Kristy. Nano sounds like it’s coming along for you. Just try to stay away from the stink bugs, will ya. And I hope your tooth situation gets remedied ASAP my friend. Nothing worse. Take care of yourself. {{Hugs!}} 🙂

December 13, 2013 @ 1:14 am

Hi, Karen…
      I owe you an apology, too. November was quite a month…and one I hope to never repeat. 🙂

Hugs to you, too. 🙂