1. Samantha Clanton
    December 31, 2013 @ 12:45 am

Thank you! I just finished the book. It was so good. I didn’t realize it was the first in a series until I saw it on your Amazon author page. Did I miss this somewhere? I know you know my question. When is the next one due? 🙂

December 31, 2013 @ 6:12 am

Hi, Samantha…
      I’m so glad you enjoyed the story! Thanks for letting me know. I wish I could tell you when the next book will be out, but it’s only been recently that I decided to turn it into a series. I got so many requests to do so that it was hard to say no. I have one project to finish in early 2014, but will be working on the outlines for the next books as soon as that one is finished. The plan is to begin writing Nolan’s book no later than March first. 🙂

• Samantha Clanton
        December 31, 2013 @ 11:41 am

Well, that’s longer than I like between stories but a normal time frame! haha. I’m just so antsy once I start a series! I did the same thing with the Coach’s Boys series. I’ll keep an eye out here and anxiously await news! 🙂

December 31, 2013 @ 7:58 pm

I know what you mean. My daughter and I were reading a series and the author only put out one installment every six months. To my knowledge there are about fifteen books in it now, but I’m a year or so behind. Couldn’t really get into number thirteen, so I need to try again soon.

After the Casteloria series, I’m debating on whether to wait to announce new ones until I have the first drafts for all of them done. After the trouble I had with Chris and Jon’s books, I’m thinking it may be easier to ‘stay in’ the stories by doing all of the first drafts before I do any editing.

I’ll start giving Finley and Nolan’s stories more time next week. 🙂

• Samantha Clanton
            December 31, 2013 @ 11:01 pm

I don’t mind being behind in a series because then I know there are more books to catch up on and not have to wait!

That’s not a bad idea. If you know where you are going it probably would be easier to “stay in” the story.

Yay! 🙂

January 4, 2014 @ 12:51 am

Oops. Missed this one. I actually love starting a series that’s already been written. Same for complete series’ on Netflix. Patience isn’t one of my best virtues, lol.

That’s what I was thinking about my future series. Got a couple of great ideas for Finley and Nolan’s books tonight, so I’m excited to get started on them. I just need to finish the Mackinaw City book during a February writing challenge…and then I’ll see if I can find a few more authors who want to do more in March and April. It would be great to get both first drafts finished by then. 🙂

2. Kitt Crescendo