1. Shelley Chastagner
    March 24, 2015 @ 1:46 am

Oh that’s so exciting! I’ve been missing a lot with all this stupid construction going on at my house. Tell her congratulations!

March 24, 2015 @ 2:24 pm

It is incredibly exciting. I can hardly wait until May (or my birthday, which is when I’ve put my order in for his or her arrival 😀 ).

I’ve pretty much missed most of the first quarter of 2014. Or at least it feels like it. It’s gone by so fast it feels like New Years Day was just a couple of weeks ago. Yikes!

I will tell her, Shelley, and thanks!

2. Lynner
    March 18, 2015 @ 5:11 pm

my mom was a grandma at 35 so you could have kept the secret a while longer 🙂 Congrats!!

March 20, 2015 @ 6:44 am

LOL. I could have, couldn’t I? But then I wouldn’t be able to talk, worry, or stress out about it here. 😀

3. Ruth Ann Nordin
    March 17, 2015 @ 5:01 pm

I’m right at 40, and I’m not ashamed to admit it. 🙂

How exciting that you’re about to welcome a grandbaby into the world! I love the 50% chance of it being a girl. hehe

By the way, you did a wonderful job on that cake!

March 18, 2015 @ 2:12 am

Hi, Ruth Ann…
      Like I told Louise, I’ve celebrated 39 a few times now, so I’m older than you are. But yes, this is very exciting and I can hardly wait. Yup – a 50% chance of my daughter having a girl. I will love a boy just as much, but pink is so much more fun to dress a baby in – and they won’t let me buy pink if the baby is a boy. 😀

Thanks on the cake. 🙂

March 17, 2015 @ 4:38 pm

Ah Kristy…40???? I’m 65 in May and I can’t wait. it’s a new level of freedom and “I don’t give a damn-itis”…LOL

congrats on the grandbaby. 2 of mine stayed over last weekend (they’re 4 and 7) and we had a blast. You’ll love it.

March 18, 2015 @ 2:09 am

Louise, I’ve celebrated 39 a few times now. 😀

And thanks! Can’t wait to have this one spend a weekend with me. Hopefully not without ‘Mom’ until after the potty training is over though. I think I’ve outgrown the whole changing anything but wet diapers chore. 😀

5. Carmen
    March 17, 2015 @ 3:34 pm

Yay, Kristy! Congratulations!

March 18, 2015 @ 2:07 am

Thanks, Carmen! 🙂

6. Denise
    March 17, 2015 @ 2:48 pm

Congratulations, Kristy. I have three grandbabies, (my oldest one will be 16 in May). Have fun!

March 18, 2015 @ 2:07 am

Thanks, Denise! I intend to have a lot of fun with this baby. I just wish they didn’t live two hours away. 🙂