1. Denise
    June 30, 2015 @ 12:34 pm

Enjoy the time you have with her now. I know how you feel. My grandkids live 4 1/2 hours away from me.

July 11, 2015 @ 2:25 am

I’m sorry they’re so far away, Denise. I thought two hours was bad. That would be a hard trip to make a regular part of your life. ๐Ÿ™

But yes, I am enjoying her – a lot, which is why I’m so late responding to this. When I have a choice of holding her or being on the computer, I’m holding her. ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Lynner
    June 30, 2015 @ 12:51 pm

Just a suggestion. Plan to go! Our family lives 2 hrs away and we go every other Saturday to eat a meal together. I’ve noticed that when we put in on a set schedule and plan it, it’s so much easier to make it happen. Some months we can’t, but it’s very rare that we miss, now that it’s become a habit ๐Ÿ™‚

July 11, 2015 @ 2:26 am

That’s actually my goal – to go twice a month. I just can’t stand the thought of seeing her less than that. But good for you for doing that. I don’t envy you the drive though … because I’ll be doing it too. ๐Ÿ˜€

3. karenmcfarland
    June 30, 2015 @ 2:49 pm

Good for you Kristy! Those grandbabies won’t stay that size forever. And you don’t want to miss it. It’s much too important. I’d say more important than the book. Go for it. Enjoy every second. The book will be there when you have the opportunity to finish it. Life is like that. Life happens. Love that baby! ๐Ÿ™‚

July 11, 2015 @ 2:32 am

Oh… I do love this baby, Karen. Even on nights like last night when she was definitely not happy. I prefer nights like tonight when she’s happier though – but mostly because I don’t want her unhappy. She IS learning to throw tantrums though … and I actually find them kind of cute. ๐Ÿ˜€

But yes … everything else can wait. Especially now that Monday is almost here and I’ll have to take them home. I’m not looking forward to that.

4. daleamidei
    June 30, 2015 @ 6:37 pm

It’s good to see a child in a home where she will learn love.

July 11, 2015 @ 2:32 am

She will definitely learn that, Dale – or at least know I love her more than I’ll ever be able to express. ๐Ÿ™‚