1. Angelica
    February 9, 2016 @ 8:33 pm

I really want a book about Quinn and to know who is going to be the lucky lady to be with him 😉

February 12, 2016 @ 7:53 am

It looks like he will get his own story, Angelica. And at this point, I’d love to know who the lucky lady will be too. 😀

2. Ruth Ann Nordin
    February 9, 2016 @ 7:45 pm

I LOVE it!!! Sassy characters are the best. You have to give Quinn his book. Maybe not right away, but at some point. 😀

February 12, 2016 @ 7:52 am

LOL. Glad to hear it! So do I. And it looks like Quinn will be getting his own book. I have a vague idea of how it will begin, but have a long way to go before I have a story for him. The funny thing about this is, the first book in the series was just going to be a single title. No more books were planned once I’d finished it. Now it’s looking like there will be at least four. Strange how things work out sometimes, isn’t it? 😀

3. VK2TWR
    February 8, 2016 @ 7:39 am

OK sorry I misinterpreted it Kristy i will look forward to reading it soon
    regards
    Rod

February 12, 2016 @ 7:50 am

That’s no problem, Rod. If it had been an actual snarky letter, your advice would have been perfect – and I appreciate that you cared enough to give it. 🙂

4. VK2TWR
    February 8, 2016 @ 6:40 am

Hi Kristy my feeling is put this letter into the category that its author should be placed in
    i don’t think it deserves a reply

February 8, 2016 @ 6:50 am

I’m sorry. Quinn is a character in the Casteloria series. I wrote the letter from his perspective because it’s looking like he might be getting his own book in that series. I appreciate the advice though. If someone had written it to me, I would likely have deleted it. This is just a product of sleep deprivation making an idea seem better than it might actually be. 🙂