1. Marcy Kennedy
    May 21, 2012 @ 9:06 am

Congrats on soon reaching your 200th blog post! I stand in awe of people who’ve been blogging so much longer than I have. Today marks my 80th post, so I am at least nearing 100 soon. (I’m probably already at 100 if you could my Girls With Pens posts, but I reset the mental counter when I started my own blog.) Who knew that dandelions had 200 seeds. That does explain so much about why I’m always fighting them.

May 22, 2012 @ 12:53 am

Thanks, Marcy! Technically I’m really not at 200…because I was posting daily during the blog tour…but WP is counting those, too. So I really shouldn’t be there until sometime in June, but it’s too hard to keep track of so I just went with it. 🙂

I love your blog, and read a number of the posts at Girls With Pens…I think both you and Lisa do a whole lot more research than I do.

That whole dandelion thing makes sense now, doesn’t it? Good grief! Two hundred seeds times five million dandelions equals a yard full of those suckers all summer. 🙂

May 21, 2012 @ 11:29 am

I’m with Marcy – today was my 72, so well done and congratulations. speaking of dandelions, note to self: Buy some weedkiller at the store.

3. susielindau
    May 21, 2012 @ 12:11 pm

Woohoo! 200 is awesome! Thanks for the shout out! I still get nervous when I add my tags and go over 10 even though they allow 15.
    Congratulations!!

May 22, 2012 @ 12:55 am

Thanks, and you’re welcome, Susie. That was a fun article! And I still keep mine at ten or fewer…not worth risking any trouble. I’m a law-abiding blogger. 🙂

4. Emma
    May 21, 2012 @ 1:42 pm

Congrats Kristy. I always enjoy reading your posts.

May 21, 2012 @ 4:08 pm

Party time Break out the champagne, baby!

6. Karen McFarland
    May 21, 2012 @ 4:50 pm

Exactly Debra Kristi! Break out the champagne baby!!! Now that’s what I’m talking about!
    “a subject near and dear to my heart…my septic tank.” LOLOL Kristy!!!
    Congratulations Kristy on your 200th blog! Keep “em coming girl! We love reading them! 🙂

May 22, 2012 @ 1:01 am

Thanks, Karen! And if you’ve never had to deal with a septic tank, you find out very quickly, when it stops working, that you care for it more than you thought you did (after you finish calling it names for breaking again). Fortunately for me, it’s been a source of great amusement. I’m just a little surprised that I wrote about it in my FIRST blog post. LOL…didn’t even give people a chance to know my non-weird side. 🙂

7. pranjalbor
    May 21, 2012 @ 11:04 pm

200th blog its Awesome…. Congratulations.

8. pranjalbor
    May 21, 2012 @ 11:05 pm

Reblogged this on pranjalborthakur and commented:
    A milestone….

9. Tameri Etherton
    May 22, 2012 @ 2:02 pm

Congrats on your 200th post! I only just realized today that I wasn’t subscribed, but I’ve fixed that. Now I’ll get to see you in my inbox all the time Yaaaay!

That’s one of my favorite songs. It really does make you think that life is gone too quick and you better start living now or you’ll lose the chance.

Thanks for sharing those fabulous 200 tidbits. Weirdness is awesome.