1. asraidevin
    February 24, 2012 @ 1:46 am

Wahoo congratulations on the wonderful feedback. Sounds like a very interesting story. I always like reading about the women’s suffrage movement.

2. JakiCheli
    February 24, 2012 @ 1:48 am

Told you So! not that I would ever say that but TOLD YOU SO!

3. breeanaputtroff
    February 24, 2012 @ 9:16 am

Reblogged this on breeanaputtroff and commented:
    Had to share this one today — from a fantastic writer who has also become a dear friend. So excited for her book to come out — it’s releasing on my birthday! 🙂

February 24, 2012 @ 1:41 pm

Thanks so much, Breeana! Given the quality of your Dusk Gate Chronicles, I take the ‘fantastic writer’ as a tremendous compliment. And getting to know you so well has definitely been one of the nicest things about this whole indie journey. I like having you for a friend. 🙂

We’re going to have to have a glass of wine at 11:01 your time. That way we can celebrate your birthday…and mine. 🙂

• breeanaputtroff
        February 24, 2012 @ 1:45 pm

Sounds like a plan to me! 🙂 I love having you for a friend, too. 🙂

4. Karen Pokras Toz
    February 24, 2012 @ 9:18 am

YAY!! I LOVE the cover & I can’t wait to read it 🙂

5. Shelly Immel
    February 25, 2012 @ 10:28 am

Congrats, Kristy! Such great feedback from so many sources–what a shot in the arm! No wonder you can’t sleep–too much exciting feedback bouncing around in your heart. 😀

February 25, 2012 @ 1:41 pm

Thanks, Shelly! It IS exciting! And I know it’s contributing to the lack of sleep. I’m just back to the place where I start waking up after about five hours. However, an hour or so ‘siesta’ is helping. At least until the book is released…and then I may get even less sleep! 🙂

6. Katrina
    February 25, 2012 @ 12:01 pm

I’m sure you have a winner 🙂

February 25, 2012 @ 1:51 pm

Thanks, Katrina! I sure hope you’re right. Of all the books I’ve written, I love this one the most. And I mean I love it almost as much as I love my kids, lol. 🙂

February 26, 2012 @ 10:22 pm

I love the cover Kristy. Congratulations. 🙂

February 26, 2012 @ 11:44 pm

can’t wait to read this, Kristy. great cover. let us know when it’s released so we can get to amazon.

February 27, 2012 @ 12:17 am

Thanks, Louise! If you really mean it, I’m looking for people willing to read ARC’s and write short reviews (a few lines) to put in the front of the book. If you’re interested, let me know. I should have it ready in the next week or so. 🙂

February 27, 2012 @ 12:19 am

I should have added that I’m asking for HONEST reviews, not rave reviews if people don’t like it. 🙂