1. Katrina
    April 9, 2012 @ 5:07 pm

You know…if you worked on this some it would make a great novel, 😉

April 9, 2012 @ 6:50 pm

Thanks, Katrina. It’s actually a thought that’s been at the back of my mind for a while now. But before I can do that I have to finish 2 WIP’s, the last two books in my series, and another series that’s next on the list. AND, some people have suggested I do a sequel for Enza and I’m giving that serious thought. Still not entirely sure, but if I decide to, I want to get it done before I have to re-do a lot of research and get to know the characters again.

LOL…after these I only have about 15 more loosely plotted books on the to-do list. 🙂

• Katrina
        April 10, 2012 @ 8:22 am

I understand, now that I have one almost ready to go live, I started working on the next short story and realized there is more to develop than I originally thought and it’s really giving my imagination and my emotions a work out…oh well, it will probably be worth it.

April 10, 2012 @ 1:55 pm

It will definitely be worth it, Katrina. Sometimes the legwork to get ready to write can be frustrating and make you feel like it will never be ready to write, but it’s the time you take to get ready that makes the writing so much fun. 🙂

April 9, 2012 @ 9:02 am

pretty headstones are an abomination – I agree. great read, Lynnette. thanks for sharing

April 9, 2012 @ 2:07 pm

Headstones are definitely that, Louise. LOL…normally I wouldn’t even mention this (because I know you know who I am), but to avoid any confusion, I’m not Lynnette. This is mostly for Tameri. 🙂

3. Marcy Kennedy
    April 9, 2012 @ 8:38 am

I loved the line about how headstones shouldn’t be pretty, and I really like the ending. Thanks for sharing this 🙂