1. lynnkelleyauthor
    December 20, 2011 @ 11:11 pm

I can relate to what you’re going through. Praying is the only thing that got us through the rough times. Funny video. Yes, #5 is a good one. Going to Samantha’s blog now!

December 21, 2011 @ 12:09 am

There’s a whole lot of praying going on by me and a few other people for her. Some of mine aren’t particularly nice as far as he’s concerned though… And yes, I loved that video. Too bad there wasn’t one from a mom’s perspective. Not sure why it always has to be from the Daddy’s little girl angle. Hope you enjoy the blog over at Samantha’s. And thanks for checking it out. 🙂

December 20, 2011 @ 11:46 pm

I’m reposting this for my son and daughter to watch – both of whom have daughters….well done.

December 21, 2011 @ 12:12 am

Thank you, Louise. Hopefully your son and daughter have an easier time with their dating daughters than I’m having with mine. It’s really hard to sit back and let them learn from their own mistakes. :/

December 21, 2011 @ 8:25 pm

Sorry you have to indure him again Kristy. Our kids need to learn on their own. It’s unfortunate. LOVE, LOve, Love the video!

December 21, 2011 @ 8:25 pm

endure! Grrrr

5. Kristy K. James...Living, Loving, Laughing
    December 21, 2011 @ 10:31 pm

LOL…same finger, different hand…it’s easy to do. 🙂

And I know she needs to learn. I just wish she could learn from MY experience sometimes. All kids seem to think their situations are unique when it’s the same story over and over, through every generation.

I loved the video, too. It sounds a lot like the application my brother found for prospective boyfriends for his daughters. Like which arm would you prefer I break if you bring her home after curfew. 🙂

6. Lena Corazon
    December 22, 2011 @ 3:23 am

I love this post, Kristy — definitely reminds me of conversations that my mom and I have had together. It used to bug me, the way she tried to get into my business, but now I love her for it. The mistakes I made when I thought I knew better are ones that I definitely wouldn’t have made if I had used her as a sounding board, and so now I always remind myself that she is a fountain of wisdom, especially when it comes to dating and relationships.

Crossing my fingers that the guy in your daughter’s life has learned from his mistakes! 😀

7. Kristy K. James...Living, Loving, Laughing
    December 22, 2011 @ 12:48 pm

Thanks, Lena! I’m going to ask my daughter to read your response. Maybe she’ll see that moms ARE capable of giving good advice. LOL..probably not. Like Debra said, she needs to learn on her own…and then maybe she’ll see that the nag in her life does actually know a thing or two. 🙂

If this guy HASN’T learned from the error of his mistakes, I will be very happy to provide incentive for him to learn a little faster.

8. Natalie Hartford
    December 26, 2011 @ 7:23 pm

LOVE #5 and here’s to that….here’s hoping the guy learned his lesson and he won’t break her heart!!

9. Kristy K. James...Living, Loving, Laughing
    December 26, 2011 @ 8:01 pm

Hi, Natalie! Yeah, let’s hope he has. Jail has never made my top ten list of future vacation destinations, but he does it again and I may wind up there for breaking something on him. 🙂