April 18, 2012 @ 8:41 am

wowza, wowza. I would never have guessed it was you Kristy. Beautiful pic. Now I’m motivated to get mine redone. why look like anyone’s sister when you look like this?
    I often wonder how much our standards of beauty and attractiveness and how we view ourselves is real and how much are based on phony standards. thanks for posting this series. i’ve enjoyed and learned lots about me.

April 18, 2012 @ 11:28 pm

Thanks, Louise. I think I must go by those phony standards you mention because I’d still rather look like Ms Bullock’s identical twin sister. A pound of makeup on my face does make quite a difference, doesn’t it? 🙂

• Louise Behiel
        April 19, 2012 @ 12:21 am

it does for all of us, ironically – plastic is better than real.

April 19, 2012 @ 12:33 am

For this purpose I guess that’s true. But you know what? After I finally uncovered my face again that day, I decided I like what I see in the mirror….makeup free…MUCH better. Although I wouldn’t have done the picture without it, I wouldn’t want to wear that stuff every day. Besides, I didn’t actually like my face in the mirror with it on. 🙂

2. Jennette Marie Powell
    April 18, 2012 @ 11:14 am

Great photo! I so need to get mine done, and stop using a six year old snapshot.

April 18, 2012 @ 11:34 pm

Thanks, Jennette. The only reason I had mine done is that, hard as my daughter tried, the other one didn’t look very professional. And that’s what I wanted. So if that’s what you want, too, I’d say go for it. But the picture you’re using is really nice. 🙂

3. Marcy Kennedy
    April 18, 2012 @ 11:44 am

You look gorgeous 🙂 The make-up artist, hairdresser, and photographer did a great job in highlighting the beauty inside.

April 18, 2012 @ 1:10 pm

Love! But you already know that. 🙂 You look so beautiful. You should be really pleased.

5. Coleen Patrick
    April 18, 2012 @ 3:14 pm

I love it!! You look great Kristy 🙂

6. Diane Capri
    April 18, 2012 @ 5:22 pm

Fabulous, Kristy!!! Well worth the effort!!

7. Katrina
    April 18, 2012 @ 8:53 pm

My first thought was… “Oh, My!” You look amazing, great photo

8. Emma
    April 19, 2012 @ 3:18 pm

You look lovely. You have gorgeous Sandra Bullock hair.

9. Shelly Immel
    April 21, 2012 @ 1:11 am

Post with pride, gorgeous!

10. JennyBean
    April 21, 2012 @ 8:59 am

Who wants to look like Sandra Bullock’s twin, when you can look that good?! You look absolutely FAB dahling!

xoxo

11. tedstrutz
    April 25, 2012 @ 9:08 pm

I’d say… pretty damn good! You will look great on the dust jacket of that Nobel Prize Winner>