May 25, 2012 @ 12:46 am

we are in the midst of a cold wet spring and I’m sick of the rain…i’m with you, Kristy. ready for nice weather.

May 25, 2012 @ 3:41 am

I think my idea of nice weather differs from that of everyone else on the planet, Louise. My idea of perfect weather is usually what we get in late September or early October. With 90’s in the forecast for the weekend, I’m ready for an early fall. 🙂

2. asraidevin
    May 25, 2012 @ 1:36 am

2 entire days of rain and today was just a bit cloudy, but managed to get out for a walk. which was nice. to me it smells like dirt and plants, but dirt and worms are inseperable so maybe it does smell like worms.

May 25, 2012 @ 3:42 am

I know what you mean about the dirt and plants. That kind of after-rain smell I like. But here, anyway, there’s a distinct odor after some rains. And it’s just nauseating. I can’t stand it. 🙂

3. Coleen Patrick
    May 25, 2012 @ 8:56 am

Yes! It’s funny, when I read your title (before the post) I thought, no it smells like worms! 🙂

4. Emma
    May 25, 2012 @ 12:30 pm

I love listening to rain but no, I’ve never associated the smell with worms 🙂
    I have a relaxation CD full of rain and thunder sounds, very peaceful and soothing.

May 25, 2012 @ 1:13 pm

I love the sound of it, too. That and waves washing up on a beach. Those are both my favorite relaxation choices to listen to when I need to unwind.

And of course it doesn’t smell like worms where you’re at. Ireland is my dream country. It’s perfect. I’ve even heard that you don’t have snakes there. If so…yeah, heaven on earth for me. 🙂