1. asraidevin
    October 12, 2012 @ 1:27 am

That was one of my songs with an ex-bf. And argh, you wrote the post that’s been rattling inside my head. sort of. I’m working out the details still. Basically I was daydreaming about that feeling of living in a love song or a romantic movie, you know where the daily stuff doesn’t drag you down. And I thought “why the heck shouldn’t I feel that way about my life right now?” So I’m working on being more prescent and happier.. And also writing this into a full blog post.

October 14, 2012 @ 4:11 am

Aww…good for you, Asrai! Why shouldn’t you? LOL…sorry about the post. There’s just something about that song…I’m still listening to it a lot – and still finding it hard to believe that I don’t remember ever hearing it before! 🙂

2. Jenny Beans (@JennyBeansBlog)
    October 12, 2012 @ 2:08 am

I remember that song… And I don’t want any fairy tales — just a wealthy good-looking hard-bodied man with a great sense of humor who adores me unconditionally. Oh, and he needs to be straight and tolerant of dysfunctional families….

I’d put that on match.com, but then I’d have to sign up, give them my debit card number, and then I would forget to cancel my subscription and 10 months later I would discover I’d been paying 34.95 a month and then I’d be seriously annoyed….

If love could be simple…

October 14, 2012 @ 4:16 am

Too funny, Jenny! Yup, no fairytale for you. LOL! I want a fairytale. I don’t care about the wealth, but the rest of it…yeah. Works for me.

I’ve never signed up for a free trial that requires my debit card number. In fact, after my experience at Pogo.com, I’m leery of signing up for anything where I have to give it. I opted out of auto renewal several times, and had to spend forever emailing back and forth with the company. The thing is, I was going to renew. I love Scrabble…but I never auto pay anything. I keep a separate account for online stuff, and I want to make sure the money is in the bank first…and if I make a deposit a day late…oops. Bad check charges.

So good planning on your part about Match.com. 🙂

3. Emma
    October 12, 2012 @ 2:14 pm

This is one of my favourite songs, beautiful.

4. JakiCheli
    October 14, 2012 @ 12:07 am

I love to be able to reply yes! at least most of our 59 years of being married. but you already know what a great guy Bill is so ………

October 14, 2012 @ 4:17 am

You are definitely one of the lucky ones, Jaki. Not too many people can say that. 🙂

• JakiCheli
        November 6, 2012 @ 2:05 pm

I agree that I am definite one of the most blessed ones! I appreciate Bill even more since the 10th of October! the challenges we have met since that episode have been major but the Lord has been so good and Bill is a wonderful care giver as has Michele.!

November 7, 2012 @ 3:20 am

I can’t believe it’s been that long! The last I knew, you were going to call me. You’re going to have to do that so we can catch up and you can tell me what’s been going on.

• JakiCheli
            November 7, 2012 @ 9:55 am

Hopefully I can do that late this afternoon. I want to write a blog today to catch everyone up on the last 4 weeks and remind them to pray for the melanoma surgery that is rescheduled for next Tuesday the 13th. In any case I will try to call for a chat later today. until then love and prayers to all of you from both of us. we are alone until Monday when Michele will be back for the first few days after the surgery.

5. Get excited about your life « Asrai Devin- the Maven of Mischief
    October 22, 2012 @ 2:07 am

[…] This is the culmination of a few things. First, my latest crush obsession with Eddie Redmayne . Second, trying to figure out my next novel, which I’ve started and crashed about three different times. Third, subsequent daydreaming linked to said crush and writing attempts. Fourth, (I keep adding on) my best friend is in the middle of falling in love. She and her boyfriend as just disgustingly cute about it all!! And last, a post by fellow WANA classmate/friend Kristy K. James, Why Can’t Life be Like a A Love Song? […]