1. Lynner
    August 30, 2014 @ 8:04 am

I love it! I suggest on a romantic story about country singers. Who knows what goes on in those gigantic tour buses when they’re traveling the 50 states? The rivalries to get that CMA award? I mean c’mon we all know country men are the hottest .. ok i’m a huge fan of Blake and Luke (whew! is it just me or did it get hotter in here) ….and I’ve always loved Reba and Dolly and Loretta. because I’m a coal miners daughter as well ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Anyway good luck to you!
    DLB

August 30, 2014 @ 2:02 pm

Thanks very much, Lynn! I will give this my best shot and we’ll see what the results are on Wednesday. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Valerie Cranfill
    August 31, 2014 @ 11:51 am

I agree with Lynner. I really like the idea, as well, and it’s good for you, too, because it should keep the creative juices flowing! Okay, a story idea. The two characters names: Christina Hall and Randy Hanson. Randy and Christina lived in the same town, became friends, and found out they both had a passion for writing. They became extremely close, but since Randy was a teenager and Christina a handful of years older at the time…nothing more became of it. Fast forward 10-15 years and they re-meet after losing track of each other. Randy is now all-grown up and a popular author, and the relationship goes from friendship to something a bit more as they get reacquainted.

August 31, 2014 @ 10:57 pm

I’m glad some of you are liking this because I had a lot of fun writing the first one. I’m looking forward to figuring out how I can pack these elements into a short story. Thanks! Gonna give this some thought for a day or two and then get writing. ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Shineka
    September 1, 2014 @ 2:42 pm

So Neal and Monet are the characters names. Situation Neal is in the military stationed overseas and to deal with his loneliness he sends out friend requests to acquaintances from his last duty station from a church that he really enjoyed attending. One of which is Monet, a girl he had seen at church but didn’t really know. Monet has a slight memory of him and only accepts the request because she see’s several of her friends are on his friends list.

September 1, 2014 @ 5:47 pm

Thanks, Shineka! Very interesting story concept.. Right now, yours is scheduled for two weeks from today. This story short should actually help me with another project on my to-be-written list for early 2015 – one that will deal with emails and messages. ๐Ÿ˜€