1. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    December 5, 2011 @ 10:51 am

Bad boy. Every time. Give me Damon. Even with the goofy eye-gestures, I’ll take Damon. Thanks. 🙂

2. Kristy K. James...Living, Loving, Laughing
    December 5, 2011 @ 11:53 am

Good choice, Myndi! Except Damon is mine. We’re going to have to find a different bad boy for you. 🙂

3. Lynn Kelley
    December 5, 2011 @ 5:17 pm

Wow, love those clips! Haha, if you’re going to daydream, might as well make it what you want it to be, so true! Hmm, Neil looks mighty fine!

December 5, 2011 @ 6:01 pm

Me, too. And yes, daydreams are for letting your imagination run wild. I think mine needs to be in a zoo though! 🙂

Yes…Neil IS mighty fine. I love White Collar!

4. Lisa Hall-Wilson
    December 5, 2011 @ 5:44 pm

Makes me want to watch the shows now! I’ll have to start at the beginning 🙂

5. Kristy K. James...Living, Loving, Laughing
    December 5, 2011 @ 6:04 pm

It’s just my opinion, but they’re well worth your time. I watch very little television, but those are the highest on the list of the handful I do enjoy. I’ve been with White Collar and Haven since the beginning, but only just started watching The Vampire Diaries last season, so I’m playing catch up. Same thing with Fringe, which is kind of weird, but still good. And Joshua Jackson…mmmmm.

Anyone would think I was a boy-crazy teenager again. 🙂

December 5, 2011 @ 8:33 pm

Mmm… yes. Damon for sure. You know, I tried to watch Haven but I didn’t get past go. Maybe I had too many shows in the queue already. But he was the reason I wanted to watch it. Now Neil… looking mighty fine! I don’t watch the show, but I sure to like to look every time an ad comes on the TV. Funny, I almost went with the Salvatore brothers for today’s IM. Good thing I didn’t. That would have been interesting. They are in the queue though.

December 5, 2011 @ 9:05 pm

Well, I’ve already confessed to watching The Beastmaster to see Marc Singer in a loin cloth so you just have to know I’d watch Haven to see Eric Balfour, lol. It was just icing on the cake when the episode with that scene rolled around.

As for White Collar…I can’t say enough good about that show. It is just amazingly well written. The only other show I’ve seen that good was Terriers (a one season wonder thanks to brainless studio execs).

Do the Salvatore brothers next Monday, please. I love those guys. Mostly Damon though. 🙂

7. Vampire Diaries and Kisses, the Salvatore Brothers on Immortal Monday | Debra Kristi's Blog
    January 30, 2012 @ 2:56 pm

[…] It’s a Bad Boy Thing by Kristy K. James […]

8. Emma Burcart
    July 6, 2012 @ 5:06 pm

I definitely like the bad boy who has a good heart, deep down. I don’t like boring people in general. I’m not boring and I don’t want to be friends with boring people, and I certainly don’t want to date them! Even in fantasy. I mean, they are vampires, so you just have to take the whole killing and drinking blood thing out of it. And Damon is super sexy! Not just in looks, but in personality. I would choose him. But, I’d also want to try out some of the other guys first. Whoever said that this show is full of hotties is right! I love your line about bigamy. I was thinking there are enough rooms in that house for her to be with them both! Heehee 🙂

July 6, 2012 @ 5:17 pm

Not enough rooms? You’re right! And right about the other guys in the show. I think I’d like to live in Mystic Falls because there are no average guys there. 🙂

Glad you’re a convert now, though I was very disappointed in the season 3 finale. Especially since they seemed to be stealing from Twilight in a scene or two.