1. Katrina
    June 1, 2012 @ 8:22 am

Okay, I’m only guessing here and I honestly don’t know the correct name for it, if I’m right, but I think this is used for needle point, the fabric is placed in the top between the boards and then the screws are tightened to hold it in place so it doesn’t slip? Like I said, I’m just guessing, but I believe I saw one when I was a child.

2. Natalie Hartford
    June 1, 2012 @ 10:21 am

Love the new game/series and NO idea what the photo is….SQUEEE!!!

June 1, 2012 @ 11:12 am

great game, Kristy. haven’t the foggiest idea though. LOL

4. Emma
    June 1, 2012 @ 11:53 am

Hmm, have no idea what that is!
    Kristy, I’m just letting you know that I have passed the Kreativ Blogger Award on to you as I enjoy your posts!

June 2, 2012 @ 1:54 pm

Love it Kristy! This is what we were talking about? I didn’t know you were going to do it on a Wednesday. That’s so funny. I’m planning mine for Wednesday. Hehehe

The only thing that is coming to mind from that picture is one of those old cross stitch or needlepoint things. 😐

June 2, 2012 @ 3:11 pm

Thanks, Debra. 🙂

I can’t remember everything we talked about that week but it definitely falls into the ‘reducing stress’ and making more time categories, lol. Although coming up with enough pictures to stump people for the entire summer could be a challenge. I like the idea about choosing a year better. There are more ways to go with that.

Wednesdays must be a good day for shaking things up, lol. I couldn’t come up with a catchy name for Monday and Friday. 🙂

6. Tameri Etherton
    June 3, 2012 @ 2:02 pm

Hmmm, I’m thinking it is a flower press. I’ve got something like around here someplace and that’s what I use it for. Fun game!