1. JakiCheli
    June 21, 2012 @ 11:56 pm

Nobody stole the weekend it melted like the wicked witch in Oz 🙂

2. mj monaghan
    June 22, 2012 @ 1:18 am

I think your pics came out great. I’ve tried taking fireworks, but it’s so much about timing it perfectly.

June 22, 2012 @ 1:50 am

Thanks, MJ. 🙂

I can’t take credit for these pictures though. My daughter and I fight over the camera all the time. She won that night. Probably a good thing. 🙂

June 22, 2012 @ 3:26 am

My pictures of fireworks always turn out like crud. Yours turned out fabulous. I still like my answer though. Thor’s hammer with the lightening. 😀

June 22, 2012 @ 3:14 pm

Like I told MJ…my daughter won the fight over the camera that night, so all credit for how they turned out goes to her.

And I like the Thor theory, too. I’d forgotten you did mention lightning…so you win for last week. 🙂

4. Karen McFarland
    June 22, 2012 @ 4:20 pm

Fireworks are not always the easiest images to capture on camera Kristy. But do love the ones above. It’s almost the 4th, so there’s a lot more fireworks to come! 🙂

June 22, 2012 @ 5:36 pm

Thanks, Karen. 🙂

We’re very fortunate to live in the area we do. So far, in the past three weeks, I’ve seen two displays in two different cities. Then there will be a couple of more in July (the 4th and a fireman’s festival at the end of the month). And likely one or two more in August. I love fireworks! 🙂

5. Tameri Etherton
    June 22, 2012 @ 7:10 pm

Cool pics of the fireworks! I didn’t know cameras had that option. I was so close! Well, maybe next week. I’m loving this, by the way.

June 23, 2012 @ 2:30 am

Thanks, Tameri! I’m glad you’re enjoying the game. I have to admit that I’m super excited about the next couple of weeks. Especially since people are going to see a side of me they’ve never seen before. At least on the blog. 🙂