1. Anonymous
    November 9, 2012 @ 9:53 am

shared this on my fb wall… well said and exactly how i feel. thanks for posting it!

2. breeanaputtroff
    November 9, 2012 @ 12:09 am

Reblogged this on breeanaputtroff and commented:
    My friend, Kristy K. James wrote this beautiful and insightful post that I just couldn’t NOT share.

September 5, 2013 @ 6:30 am

Wow…Wordpress can be REALLY weird sometimes. This comment wasn’t here almost a year ago. Thanks for reblogging it. 🙂

3. Steve (extension 128)
    November 8, 2012 @ 9:47 pm

Extremely well said, Kristy!

4. Karen Pokras Toz
    November 8, 2012 @ 8:56 pm

I couldn’t agree more! Well said!

November 8, 2012 @ 9:06 am

Amen Kristy… Amen

6. shinekarobinson
    November 8, 2012 @ 7:54 am

Reblogged this on shinekarobinson's Blog and commented:
    Hello Dear Readers,

So I read a blog this morning by a very dear friend of mine that really spoke to me.

This last election was one that rocked my world in a lot of ways. I believe that Kristy has the right take on what happened and I couldn’t agree with her more.

I hope you read what she had to say and think over it just a little.

Smooches,

Shineka

7. shinekarobinson
    November 8, 2012 @ 7:46 am

Well put!!! I can’t tell you how many times I saw something posted that was ugly and uncalled for. What happened to tolerance and courtesy for another’s opinion. There are people in my life that I don’t agree with 100% of the time (and I know they don’t always agree with me.) But they are more important to me than an opinion. I mean why in the world would I be involved with them if they didn’t hold some special place in my life? I hope people remember the candidate that they just had to destroy a relationship over. I hope they also remember this ugliness in 4 years when we have to make this kind of decision again.

November 9, 2012 @ 3:09 pm

Oh you just hush about the four years from now stuff, lol. This election makes me think I might have to get rid of televisions, radios…and maybe even the internet for the duration of the next war. Um…I mean presidential campaign.

I hope you’re right…that they do remember, because this was, without question, one of the ugliest things I’ve ever seen. And I’ve been stunned that it seems to continue. I just want to shout…IT’S OVER PEOPLE! LET IT GO!