1. August McLaughlin
    January 10, 2013 @ 12:24 pm

That’s a tough question! For me it was a toss up between telepathy and invisibility. I’d want to be able to turn both of them on and off at will, for sure. 😉 And I do wish my home had a self-cleaning super power…

January 16, 2013 @ 2:43 am

Oh I hear you about the self-cleaning super power for my house. God I live in a zoo, literally. I want a self-cleaning litter box, and a shovel that will clean the yard (by itself) after Jack and Shadow go out. Maybe it could also deposit what it picks up in the yard of the people who ride their horses too close to my driveway. 🙂

Hmm…invisibility. Now that could come in handy sometimes. 🙂

January 9, 2013 @ 1:48 am

I really don’t want to know what other people are thinking. Being in multiple locations at once, that would really come in handy on so many levels. I say yes to that one.

January 9, 2013 @ 5:11 am

Jennette got something started, didn’t she? 😉 I’m beginning to see where having a clone or few could come in really handy. Though as a friend of mine said, just make sure the clones don’t clone themselves (I love Multiplicity). I’d still want super speed though. 🙂

3. Coleen Patrick
    January 8, 2013 @ 2:54 pm

I picked flying, because then I wouldn’t have to bother with planes! 🙂

January 9, 2013 @ 5:09 am

Hmm. I just don’t like heights at all, but I can see where flying would come in handy. But super speed could get you where you needed to be in a hurry, too. And you could use it in your every day life instead of just when you needed to travel. 🙂

4. Jennette Marie Powell
    January 8, 2013 @ 2:22 pm

I’ve seen this before, and my thinking was much like yours. I’d like to be able to be in two places at once, so one of me could go to work and earn a paycheck, and the other me could write. And they could take turns sleeping! 😀

January 9, 2013 @ 5:08 am

Ooh! I like that choice, Jennette! Kind of a Multiplicity thing (I actually mentioned this to someone else today). At least one other me would be great…and so much more productive than just one of me could be.

As for you…keep writing the Saturn Society books and you’ll be able to quit the day job before you know it. 🙂

5. Samantha Warren
    January 8, 2013 @ 10:26 am

I’ve always wanted the ability to shoot flames from my hands. 🙂

I once asked this question on my FB page and used the responses to create a short story. It was a lot of fun.

January 9, 2013 @ 5:05 am

Looking at the blister on my thumb from cooking tonight’s supper (it’s still Tuesday to me…until I go to bed and get up again), and the blister on my wrist from making Sunday’s supper, I’ll leave the flame throwing to you. 🙂

How cool about the story from responses to that question!

January 7, 2013 @ 8:42 pm

telepathy for me, please.

7. John
    January 7, 2013 @ 7:02 pm

Super fast speeed! And flying too. Nice video, the place needed a spiffin’ up. 😉

January 9, 2013 @ 4:59 am

I don’t really do heights, so I’d just be happy with the super speed. I’d really love to finish organizing my office in half a minute. It needs spiffin’ up, too. Or at least someone to file a couple of stacks of papers. 🙂

8. Steve (extension 128)
    January 7, 2013 @ 5:43 pm

Telepathy = Jedi powers!!!