1. Kristy K. James
    November 1, 2016 @ 4:52 pm

OMG. I just did it again.

I just explained to you too that I guess I’ve been hitting ‘CANCEL REPLY’ (in ALL caps and a bright red box), wrote you a few paragraphs … and clicked cancel instead of post. Why can’t the post comment button be the one in red? The one that stands out so distracted people like me won’t keep clicking the wrong one… 🙁

So I’m going to make this one shorter, say thank you, you’re spot on about not being able to do it all (though I always continue to try, lol). I do absolutely love being able to have Aria around every day. That baby brings more joy to my life than I’ll ever be able to express! 🙂

Here’s hoping the joy in writing returns soon, though it may have already done so. This is the first NaNoWriMo in a couple of years I’ve actually been excited about. 🙂

2. karenmcfarland
    October 6, 2016 @ 3:42 pm

I totally understand where you’re coming from Kristy. But please don’t be too hard on yourself. You’ve had a lot of distractions and I tend to agree with your first analogy. Actually, it’s probably a combination of both. I am very familiar with stress and distractions. And exhaustion, whether thyroid or low adrenal can have an effect on your output and thinking ability. Let’s face it, we cannot do it all. Thus our creativity takes a hit. And in turn, our joy. So hang in there my friend. You will work through this and find your joy again. In the meantime, enjoy your precious granddaughter! Embrace this moment and things will change. They always do. And it will be so much better. 🙂

3. Ruth Ann Nordin
    October 4, 2016 @ 9:27 pm

It is hard not to write for the market, so I understand the struggle you’ve been under. I think you have a great plan, and I hope it helps to get you back in love with writing again. 🙂

October 4, 2016 @ 9:36 pm

Yeah. Writing to market is just not something that’s working for me right now. And I hope this plan helps too. I’ve missed loving what I do and am anxious to just start telling stories again.

• Denise
        October 5, 2016 @ 9:14 am

If you don’t enjoy what you do, you need to make some changes. And just want you to know, we, and I’m speaking for all your people, are behind you 100%. Take the time to get back in love with writing again, Kristy. We can wait!

November 1, 2016 @ 4:38 pm

Well… I’m an idiot. I just wrote a second response to you a few minutes ago (on another post) and it just disappeared – again. So I was going to write one here, then complain to WordPress if this one landed in the Twilight Zone too.

Why an idiot? Because I just noticed a BIG red box that says ‘cancel reply.’ In all caps. I’ve never, ever seen it before, just the post comment, so I guess I’ve been clicking the wrong button about half the time. LOL…at least now I know it’s not a glitch with the blog … just a glitch with me. :/

Anyway, thank you for the support (a month late!). I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. <3