1. August McLaughlin
    August 27, 2012 @ 11:18 am

I have “blurt syndrome” too, Kristy. 😉

August 27, 2012 @ 8:47 pm

Lots of fun, isn’t it, August? Sometimes I wish I had duct tape syndrome, lol. That way I wouldn’t have to apologize as often as I’ve done through the years. 🙂

2. Emma
    August 27, 2012 @ 1:32 pm

I’m not good at keeping my shut out. I’m a blurt person too, something which gets me in to trouble quite often.

3. Emma
    August 27, 2012 @ 1:33 pm

Oops, typed too fast. “keeping my mouth shut”.
    See, there I go again, lack of patience…

August 27, 2012 @ 8:43 pm

Na, I don’t think it’s lack of patience. I think it’s got more to do with hitting the ‘Post Comment’ button. I’ve found that as soon as I’ve done that, typos seem to creep into my comment. 🙂

The whole blurt thing is a live and learn process, Emma. Unfortunately it’s a hard learning process. I hate to think of all the times I’ve had to eat my words. 🙂

4. mj monaghan
    August 27, 2012 @ 6:14 pm

I’m usually super-patient in those type of circumstances, thankfully … EXCEPT with my wife. Then, all bets are off. 😉

Either I’ve gotten smarter over the years (I know, doubtful, right??) or she’s gotten more accepting.

And I’m so sorry about that FB post I put up about you. I didn’t mean for it to be too offensive. hehe

KK thought bubble: “Does that guy ever not wisecrack? Sheesh!”

August 27, 2012 @ 8:46 pm

I accept your apology, MJ…but you need to be more careful. I was so crushed… (LOL…for anyone who is buying this…it’s a joke. It wasn’t MJ.)

I suspect it’s a combination of learning (on your part), and being more patient (on your wife’s). That, or one of you has just gotten really good at ignoring stuff like this. 🙂

Wisecrack away, my friend. I love to laugh, and can always count on you for at least a smile. 😉