1. August McLaughlin
    November 5, 2012 @ 5:24 pm

Congrats on your new schedule, Kristy! Sounds like a big and important move, sorta like… Girl Boners. (Kidding! Kind of. ;))

Thanks so much for the sweet shout out. And best of luck with NaNo!

November 6, 2012 @ 2:39 am

Thanks, August! And glad to do it. I love anything that helps women grow and become more confident in everything they do. (even if that includes….girl boners). 🙂

2. colinfalconer
    November 6, 2012 @ 12:24 pm

Thanks for the shout out Kristy. Good luck with the stuffing! And I’m honoured to be included alongside August’s Girl Boners!!

November 7, 2012 @ 3:18 am

I was happy to include you, Colin. You always post such interesting stuff. And I’m not going to need any luck with the stuffing. If my turkey starts singing to me, I’ll be calling someone from Guinness…or more likely, Ripley’s Believe it or Not. 🙂

3. Shelly Immel
    November 14, 2012 @ 11:29 am

Kristy, you are a joy. I’m glad to hear that 44 Acts of Kindness post stuck with you. The experience certainly stuck with me!

Apologies for my late response to this lovely lineup of yours. We’ve had stomach flu, surgery, and more at our house lately, so I am just now catching up with all the fun people I know online, and finding all the treasures they gave me while I was taking care of business IRL. Thank you for the mention!

And congrats on your success so far with NaNoWriMo! I honor your intention to steal writing hours from someplace other than your sleep schedule! Good luck with it all! XO

November 16, 2012 @ 5:57 pm

Shelly…wow! It sounds like you need a good dose of dull and boring for a while! I hope you and your husband are better now (and that he wasn’t throwing up after shoulder surgery! OUCH!!!).

Still dreaming of catching up on sleep here. It’s not looking very promising in the immediate future. 🙂