1. shinekarobinson
    February 14, 2013 @ 3:57 pm

Aww! Thanks Kristy! Yes please go to http://www.causeeveryoneneedsromance.wordpress.com and leave a comment to enter! I promise you’ll love the interview. 🙂

February 22, 2013 @ 3:27 am

I have lost more than a week in a sleep-deprived stupor. :/ Thanks for sharing the link, Shineka…I can’t believe I forgot to do include it (I’ve corrected that…8 days late). 🙂

2. Emma
    February 15, 2013 @ 3:08 pm

Congrats on the release, Kristy.

February 16, 2013 @ 4:17 pm

Congratulations, Kristy! Sorry I’ve been absent so much lately. I jumped over to Amazon and “Liked” this book. Yay! .

February 22, 2013 @ 3:33 am

Thanks, Debra! And I think that’s kind of like ‘preaching to the choir.’ I think I could give you a run for your money in the being absent lately. I’ve GOT to get a handle on this insomnia. Kind of sad when being lazy and sleeping in means getting 6 hours instead of 4 or 5. But, as my sister is fond of saying, it is what it is. I’m going with one of my favorites though…everything is subject to change – hopefully by an extra 2-3 hours on a fairly regular basis. 🙂

I hope things settle down for you soon though. And thanks for the ‘like.’

4. WANA Wednesday: Romance of all Kinds, Fun for Kids, and ROW80 | Jennette Marie Powell
    February 20, 2013 @ 8:33 am

[…] We have a new release in contemporary romance, too – A Harry Situation by Kristy K. James. In this book, Harry Saunders, the new employee for C & J Construction, turned out to be a woman, and the only thing Chris Parker wanted was to fire her. In his opinion, there was no place for females in this business. But labor laws meant that she stayed, making him nothing but miserable. Until he discovers a secret she’s been keeping from everyone. A secret that brings out every protective instinct he possesses. More info is available on Kristy’s website. […]