1. Tameri Etherton
    February 28, 2013 @ 4:41 pm

Wow! A double dose of Myndi in one day? It’s like christmas!

The Salt Mine book sounds amazing. A dog programmed to protect her? Super cool.

It was fun getting a little more info on you, Myndi. Great interview, Kristy! Loving your new digs.

March 2, 2013 @ 9:32 pm

Thanks, Tameri. They’re even newer now. 🙂

2. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    February 28, 2013 @ 8:01 pm

Thanks so much for having me today Kristy!!

• admin
      February 28, 2013 @ 8:06 pm

I’m very glad to have you, Myndi! I loved learning more about you, and hearing about the silo. What an interesting story. 🙂

March 2, 2013 @ 9:31 pm

I was very glad to have you, Myndi. It’s fun learning about other authors, and how they come up with stories. It’s also nice to share such a gorgeous cover. 🙂

3. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    February 28, 2013 @ 8:02 pm

I know, Tameri, right? I’m being TOTALLY spoiled by our WANA-ites with this release – I’m so psyched!!

If you like the sounds of Salt Mine, head over to Pinterest and check out its board. I’m WICKED excited about this book.

4. Kristy K. James
    February 28, 2013 @ 8:24 pm

Thanks, Tameri! It was fun for me, too. 🙂

And you’re so welcome, Myndi.

Sorry I can’t reply individually. I haven’t figured that part out yet. 🙂

February 28, 2013 @ 4:14 pm

Yay! I CAN post individual responses. I just have to do it from my dashboard. Another couple of decades and people won’t be able to call me technologically-challenged anymore! 😉

5. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    February 28, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

LOL. You crack me up Kristy!

March 2, 2013 @ 9:30 pm

🙂

February 28, 2013 @ 8:32 pm

Congratulations on the new site, Kristy. It looks fabulous. Myndi, congratulations on the second book. I absolutely love the covers to your books they are simply amazing. Your story sounds truly intriguing. I have it on my TRB and hopefully some time will open up when I get through these edits. Fingers crossed. I’m so excited for you. Yay!

March 2, 2013 @ 9:29 pm

Thanks, Debra! I’ve changed it again though. 🙂

Myndi’s covers ARE amazing, aren’t they? What’s inside sounds pretty interesting, too.

7. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    February 28, 2013 @ 9:03 pm

Thanks, Debra! I’m very fond of my covers – so far, so good! I can’t wait to hear what you think of the stories! But I understand about the time thing – sometimes life feels like a runaway train. Hang in there!

8. JennyBean
    March 1, 2013 @ 11:58 am

First of all, Kristy, congratulations on the new digs! Love the site!

I have to confess that after reading the interview with Myndi, I am nasty, overcooked-asparagus green with envy over your writing careers.

I always wanted to stay at home and just write, although I’d probably just become a hermit in pajamas.

xoxo, Jenny

March 2, 2013 @ 9:29 pm

Thanks, Jenny! I’ve had to change it up a bit – because I’m a bit tech-challenged, and I needed something easier. 🙂

I LOVE writing (most of the time). But you have to start somewhere. Your blog is great…and I wish you’d post more often, but it is hard with young children…and a job. And your dad (did anyone ever tell you the picture you have of him looks a whole lot like Joshua Jackson? What a cutie!).

Anyway…it’s okay to be a hermit in pajamas. So long as you write. 🙂