1. JennyBean
    March 1, 2013 @ 11:58 am

First of all, Kristy, congratulations on the new digs! Love the site!

I have to confess that after reading the interview with Myndi, I am nasty, overcooked-asparagus green with envy over your writing careers.

I always wanted to stay at home and just write, although I’d probably just become a hermit in pajamas.

xoxo, Jenny

March 2, 2013 @ 9:29 pm

Thanks, Jenny! I’ve had to change it up a bit – because I’m a bit tech-challenged, and I needed something easier. 🙂

I LOVE writing (most of the time). But you have to start somewhere. Your blog is great…and I wish you’d post more often, but it is hard with young children…and a job. And your dad (did anyone ever tell you the picture you have of him looks a whole lot like Joshua Jackson? What a cutie!).

Anyway…it’s okay to be a hermit in pajamas. So long as you write. 🙂

2. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    February 28, 2013 @ 9:03 pm

Thanks, Debra! I’m very fond of my covers – so far, so good! I can’t wait to hear what you think of the stories! But I understand about the time thing – sometimes life feels like a runaway train. Hang in there!

February 28, 2013 @ 8:32 pm

Congratulations on the new site, Kristy. It looks fabulous. Myndi, congratulations on the second book. I absolutely love the covers to your books they are simply amazing. Your story sounds truly intriguing. I have it on my TRB and hopefully some time will open up when I get through these edits. Fingers crossed. I’m so excited for you. Yay!

March 2, 2013 @ 9:29 pm

Thanks, Debra! I’ve changed it again though. 🙂

Myndi’s covers ARE amazing, aren’t they? What’s inside sounds pretty interesting, too.

4. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    February 28, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

LOL. You crack me up Kristy!

March 2, 2013 @ 9:30 pm

🙂

5. Kristy K. James
    February 28, 2013 @ 8:24 pm

Thanks, Tameri! It was fun for me, too. 🙂

And you’re so welcome, Myndi.

Sorry I can’t reply individually. I haven’t figured that part out yet. 🙂

February 28, 2013 @ 4:14 pm

Yay! I CAN post individual responses. I just have to do it from my dashboard. Another couple of decades and people won’t be able to call me technologically-challenged anymore! 😉

6. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    February 28, 2013 @ 8:02 pm

I know, Tameri, right? I’m being TOTALLY spoiled by our WANA-ites with this release – I’m so psyched!!

If you like the sounds of Salt Mine, head over to Pinterest and check out its board. I’m WICKED excited about this book.

7. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    February 28, 2013 @ 8:01 pm

Thanks so much for having me today Kristy!!

• admin
      February 28, 2013 @ 8:06 pm

I’m very glad to have you, Myndi! I loved learning more about you, and hearing about the silo. What an interesting story. 🙂

March 2, 2013 @ 9:31 pm

I was very glad to have you, Myndi. It’s fun learning about other authors, and how they come up with stories. It’s also nice to share such a gorgeous cover. 🙂

8. Tameri Etherton
    February 28, 2013 @ 4:41 pm

Wow! A double dose of Myndi in one day? It’s like christmas!

The Salt Mine book sounds amazing. A dog programmed to protect her? Super cool.

It was fun getting a little more info on you, Myndi. Great interview, Kristy! Loving your new digs.

March 2, 2013 @ 9:32 pm