1. Jackie Cutler Allen
    January 30, 2012 @ 2:14 am

Interesting as usual, I look forward to reading the whole book as soon as it is published. until next time, I will have to wait

2. Natalie Hartford
    January 30, 2012 @ 1:55 pm

Wow. Amazing. I got swept away in the letter. Like it was written to me and I knew the whole story. Loved that!

3. August McLaughlin
    January 30, 2012 @ 6:54 pm

Thank goodness this wasn’t a post about basketball! (I only thought so at first glance at the title. ;)) Nothing against the sport or Mr. O’ Brien… but have to say I prefer this. The letter was like a walk back in time. Totally intrigued!

January 30, 2012 @ 7:26 pm

August…you actually made me laugh out loud. What I know about basketball can be summed up in these words…you bounce the ball, you try to keep the ball away from the other team, and you try to shoot the ball through the hoop. Or at least that’s why you do if you possess any hand/eye coordination (and I don’t). 🙂

Glad you liked the letter…and never fear, the only sports-related info you’ll ever find on my blog would be along the lines of….I REALLY love The Blind Side. 🙂

January 30, 2012 @ 7:27 pm

Oops…is there a basketball player named Colby?

• Shineka Robinson
        April 19, 2012 @ 7:26 pm

There is one named
        Koby Bryant I do believe. LOL love ya Kristy! Not certain if I spelled his name right though.

April 19, 2012 @ 8:12 pm

Maybe that’s who I’m thinking of, Shineka. I don’t follow any sports to speak of. The only athlete who I like at all is Tim Tebow, but only because he’s such a nice guy. Love ya! 🙂